• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: The Walking Dead [OOC/SU]

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
@Death: Karly Rose and Rory Oliver Carr are just outside Lavender Tower, the town empty and nothing but the ghosts around them. You can send help if you want to. :)

Pppgggr

Cheese, for everyone!
Years
SNL- Alright, NOW you're ACCEPTED!

Pppgggr- It is good to see you back, my friend! My IceFyr account was hacked, so I had to make a new one. So same crazy guy, just a different name.

And just so you know, you too are ACCEPTED.

Strikit- Sadly, the answer to this is yes... Please tell me when your character dies if I don't remove him right away.

Alright, awesome. I'll probably end up posting some time tomorrow.

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
Hey Shadows, could you edit your post so that you don't have your character saving Karly & Rory? I'd rather them handle it theirselves. You can just have him stand back and watch them and then they'll interact with him when they're done, if it's not too much trouble :)

Trev

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
That's fine. Technically there were only three ghosts attacking them but your character needs something to do in the meantime so lawl

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
Years
If Connor and Kaden meet up with Signor Carr and Mizzzzz Karly he's gonna freak out at the sight of a woman haha.

He would also be extremely protective of her...I don't remember if I hinted at him having been in groups before, I think I did. Suffice it to say he was not happy with how the women in those groups were treated...basically he'd be really paranoid about what might happen to her O.o

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
Wow. If everyone is meeting everyone, Rory Oliver Carr will seriously reconsider about the whole adventure thing and think if leaving his safe haven is certainly worth the effort. (Of course, he'll come)

and sorry for the inactivity. Storm hit, no net, no classes, nothing to do, except play b2.

Trev

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
If Connor was really protective of Karly, she'd probably get pissed with him for treating her like she couldn't do anything haha. Karly and Rory are probably gonna flee Lavender now because of the ghost attack, so you can catch them on Route 8 on their way to the underground tunnel if you want to meet them.

Strikit

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
Years
Haaah. Connor would hate Kaden at that point, then. He's a bit of a misogynist.

At that point in time I'd introduce the NPC that will later become my main. She's drawn to large groups, particularly consisting of men.

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
Years
Yeah, Connor's smart, he has to be to have made it this far, but he's still an optimistic sap deep down, it can make a person's decision purpose quite complicated when optimistic tendencies still argue with the realism brought on by real conflict and danger O.o

Why is that? Does she like to try to take advantage of any chivalry left in the world to get protection and steal supplies? Does she possibly...*looks left and right conspiratorially* use sexual favors or the false promise thereof to her advantage?

Strikit

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
Years
Ohhh yeah. She's an awful little lady. I love her for it. I was gonna just keep Kaden but then I realized a post-apocalyptic, zombie infested Kanto is the perfect place for her.

IamCobby

...in case you were wondering
Years
Hey guys! I hope this is up to scratch and any feedback is appreciated!

Name: Ryan Miller

Appearance: Ryan Miller was always described by his peers as 'skinny and untamed'. He keeps his black hair long, falling around his shoulders and enjoys an untidy look. His eyes are a dark shade of brown. He dresses simply in a dirty and well-worn white t-shirt with 3 quarter length sleeves and baggy black jeans which cover most of his battered black sneakers. He uses a small black backpack to store his few possessions, excluding his short-blade knife and single Pokeball which hang from caribenas fon his belt. His simple outfit allows him to be very agile and mobile.

Personality: Ryan prefers the comfort of solitude, although this was not always the case.
He is quiet and distrustful, preferring only the company of his Duskull, Spiridion (Little Spirit). Ryan's knowledge of his surroundings and light build aid him in avoiding conflict, although he does has the capabilities to defend himself. Ryan's need to know his environment and plan out multiple escape routes before entering a new place could be described as obsessive compulsive, even though his survival is a testament to its success.

History: Ryan Miller was born and raised in the small area of Kanto called Pallet Town. After the town rejoiced the success of the new Pokemon Champion Red, Ryan's parents began pushing him to leave town with Pokemon he received from them as gifts and follow the success that Red had. Unfortunately, Ryan's ability to battle Pokemon wasn't as good as his parent's had hoped and Brock mopped the floor with his team. Ryan returned home disappointed and defeated. His parent's however sent Ryan back to Pewter city for another challenge, this time with his Pokemon buzzing with the Pokerus virus. Ryan was this time victorious but something was different.
When the outbreak hit, only the fastest and strongest Pallet town inhabitants escaped the chaos. Ryan, through outrageous luck was among them. In the towns panic, Ryan lost track of his parents and took to the tree's of Route 1, utilizing his climbing abilities and leaving the group of escapee's and injured. His first undead encounter came only a day later as the town's deceased inhabitants began to wander, including his father who he watched wandering towards Viridian. Ryan met with a group of survivors from both Pallet and Viridian who attempted to steal supplies from Viridian. Bandits quickly and efficiently killed the group with the exception of Ryan who turned his back and fled. Since then, Ryan has remained hidden on the outskirts of Pallet Town, desperate for food and safety.

Pokemon: Espiridion (Duskull - Female)
Espiridion was the only member of Ryan's team who was unaffected by the virus, although she has seen very rare use.

Moves: Will-O-Wisp, Dark Pulse, Shadow Sneak, Faint Attack

Opening Post: Tonight was a warm night. The first in a long time. He would have even called it a pleasant night if it weren't for the bone-chilling silence. Ryan scanned the faint outlines of Pallet Town in the quickly fading light. It was more quiet then usual in town, only the occasional shuffling silhouette passed through his vision.
Ryan slung his backpack off his shoulder and sat it on the branch beside him, searching for the last of the Oran he'd foraged. He found one whole berry and the mushy remains of another. That wasn't an issue though as he licked the sweet flesh from the bag. He ignored the fact that it the last food he had, forgetting to ration it. I'll just find more he told himself. He knew he wouldn't. He'd eaten all of them.
Ryan knew he would have to go back into town and the idea of doing so had been burned into his mind for days. He knew every building, every patch of grass and every tree. Ryan slung his backpack back over his shoulder and sighed. Get it done tonight, man up Ryan he told himself.
Gripping the old trunk in his hands, Ryan began his decent to the forest floor. (209 words)

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
OKay, so I am the only person on this side of Kanto, unless [user]IamCobby[/user] is accepted than that makes my job very hard on surviving are we allowed to create NPC's or survivors that we may want to kill or use as travelling companions?

DeathofShadows

The Brightest Darkness
Years
Chuckles- Free reign on NOC's. as long as they still follow the rules. (No mutants, immunes, etc...)

Cobby- You have been ACCEPTED! Welcome to the Walking Dead!

Heads up everyone, 'cause Steven and Rick are heading to Pallet Town, and from there, Cinnabar. If anyone wants to join up with 'em, you should most likely do so now.

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
Darnnit I missed the boat trip well... I am off to Pewter City in the next installment but I have to overcome the dangers of viridian forest O_o

Trev

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
I'm waiting for mR. He's gone completely AWOL.

Back