• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: True Force Static [R] {OOC + SU}

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years
@apex/Ezra.
Eeeeezra~
Not meaning to be a rushy-rusher kinda rushy guy, but could you tell us who got in and who needs to improve or whatevs :p I'm just so excited for this to begin already xD

Years
GoldenRayquaza - Looks good to me.~ Awaiting your other signup.

EliteBeats - The master post (the first one) keeps being updated. It should be updated to date. :0 All I have to do is edit GR's thingy and it'll be updated. Is there something else I should be doing?? :0

dudegirl626 - Nope, there are still 9 spots left although primarily we're looking for EEO/Selected. You can do a Corrupted, though.~

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years
@Ezra. Well, I stated a few posts back that my SU was done and awaiting your opinion but you didn't seem to reply and the OP keeps showing me as LOADING so I'm assuming it lacks something to be considered accepted, or :?

Strikit

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
Years
I'm really interested in the Corrupted position, though I'd also like to try my hand at either a Selected or EEO. If I made sure and gave you one of the latter, would you protest to one more Corrupted?

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Back