• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

why are my transfer player events breaking

Years
ok so for some reason all-of my transfer player events warp to to the same spot where i glitch.

UMG6R.png

IceGod64

In the Lost & Found bin!
Years
Could you show us the event page(s) for the transfer events (Or just a few if there are many, and tell us where they are)?

Years
or so it seems any transfer events leading to the starting town instead lead to the glitched spot and all the event codes are the same

door enter sound
transfer
door exit sound
move 1 space away

IceGod64

In the Lost & Found bin!
Years
all the event codes are the same

Where is the transfer player event set to then? Did you forget to set where each transfer event should take you?

Double check that all the transfers are set to have the appropriate destination.

Years
they are and i did any transfers to my starting town from the houses on that map instead transfer to the above picture i deleted them all & im going to remake the events to see if that helps

Back