• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Ruby hack: Pokémon Snakewood Version

Years
no, i've already beaten the league but the pkmn league's the only place to sock up on hyper potions and revives and stuff

You may not like this idea, but if your wanting to just go to the league, and not deal with VR, you could just use these codes to walk OVER VR.
Master code- DE00AAFD 2EBD05D0 530823D9 16558191
Wall code- E03B0649 5D67050C 78DA95DF 44018CB4

Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2014
You may not like this idea, but if your wanting to just go to the league, and not deal with VR, you could just use these codes to walk OVER VR.
Master code- DE00AAFD 2EBD05D0 530823D9 16558191
Wall code- E03B0649 5D67050C 78DA95DF 44018CB4

i was thinking that as well, i guess it's the only solution now :c

Years
Do you know how to patch this under Ubuntu? Windows isn't an option for this kat, and soft-patching wont let me use my old save. XD

Edit- Nevermind, I forgot about Wine. XD

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2013
If the creator of this rom reads this... a friendly suggestion: make it where when a pokemon faints it comes back as a zombie, if it faints as a zombie it crumbles into dust... if it is brought to a pokemon center... it is cured of infection

Years
If the creator of this rom reads this... a friendly suggestion: make it where when a pokemon faints it comes back as a zombie, if it faints as a zombie it crumbles into dust... if it is brought to a pokemon center... it is cured of infection
Thats a pretty cool idea of yours relating with the game story but I don't think any more work is being done on this hack from now on

Raj

Pokemon Master
Years
You get the surf HM from a migickarp. To be more specific you loot a body it has a magicarp and it holds surf.

Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2017
I dunno if this has been asked before, but just after saving Gleis I used Rock Smash to get into Meteor Falls. There's a bunch of zombies blocking the path and interacting with them crashes the rom. Is this just something that has to be done later, or is my rom bugged somehow? I know there's stuff I can do first, like going into Norman's gym or maybe some of the stuff at the SS Canjego, but yeah, let me know if it's a bug or just something that has to wait.

Years
I dunno if this has been asked before, but just after saving Gleis I used Rock Smash to get into Meteor Falls. There's a bunch of zombies blocking the path and interacting with them crashes the rom. Is this just something that has to be done later, or is my rom bugged somehow? I know there's stuff I can do first, like going into Norman's gym or maybe some of the stuff at the SS Canjego, but yeah, let me know if it's a bug or just something that has to wait.
Thats because you have to go to the other way first

not working to me, what program can i use to make it work?
Can you be more specific. Are you facing in game problem or regarding how to play the hack?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 25, 2013
When I patch it, I either get a white screen or I get the professor talking in some weird language (not english) and then my emulator crashes.

I'm using gpSPhone.

yes, it's actually possible. search and play around with google. I found a version (that does not bug) but I can't post the link as mods won't allow me as I have < 15 posts total. Hint: it's on mediafire and it's called, Pokemon Snakewood.GBA

Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2015
i downloaded the fixed version and patched it over on a clean ruby rom. but the game is weird, and i can't encounter any of the hackmons (Ramshaker etc.) please help. i have just purchased a new computer, but i really want to play the game again

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2014
i downloaded the fixed version and patched it over on a clean ruby rom. but the game is weird, and i can't encounter any of the hackmons (Ramshaker etc.) please help. i have just purchased a new computer, but i really want to play the game again

Maybe it patched incorrectly or it was a bad ROM.If you're certain it was the correct ROM you could try playing it in No$Gba,when i first started playing i would always get a white screen in every ROM i tried in VBA but it worked perfectly in NO$Gba.

Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2015
i played this on my old computer, and it had all the most amazing hackmons like Ramshaker, Shinigami and Qwilshark. now when i downloaded the fixed IPS and patched it over on a Ruby Rom i only encounter Zigzagoon and such. is this an intentional removal, or is it something that i'm missing that i cant seem to find? please help! i enjoyed the hackmons so much

Years
i played this on my old computer, and it had all the most amazing hackmons like Ramshaker, Shinigami and Qwilshark. now when i downloaded the fixed IPS and patched it over on a Ruby Rom i only encounter Zigzagoon and such. is this an intentional removal, or is it something that i'm missing that i cant seem to find? please help! i enjoyed the hackmons so much
Maybe their locations are changed from the time when you played it??? :\

Years
  • Seen Nov 2, 2013
hey just want to know if anyone has been having trouble with running the rom on a psp emulator what you've guys have posted have been giving me worries while i'm still very early in my playthrough of the game

Back