• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hey guys i'm new here.

What are your feelings towards this game?

• This is great!

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Pretty good.

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • It's okay.

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Yeah Rgiht!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Huh?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jayje

The First Maker
Years
better maps

i gotta friend to help with mapping. tell me what ya think.

will post more soon....

Inn.png

Sakim

Super Spriter Sakim fools!
Years
  • Seen Jun 10, 2021
Wow!!! That's good! And Did Ya get my pm?

Jayje

The First Maker
Years
hey gang!!

QUICK ANNOUNCEMENT!!! After gatherin up a cool bunch of guys to help with this game. i'm proud to say that we have greatly improved the game and its function. will be post ing a new demo probably by mid august. you can join my forums to get all the new and progress and it and also tell us about any games ya making. T.I.A :D

Last edited:

Jayje

The First Maker
Years
Major Update!!!!!

I'm proud to say that Monstructs will also have an Online Battle Feature where you can battle other Makers and there Monstructs. check ou the forum and site links in my sig for more info. :)

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
Nice announcement. It will be nice to play another demo.

Jayje

The First Maker
Years
Progress Report

OK foks this is going to be my journal posting the progress of Monstruct: Makers and Mayhem. I'll update this here and also check out the forum for more stuff.
monstructstitle22gp.png

Here's the link.

Here's what the deal:

Mapping: 55-60%

Story: 30%

Monstructs: 100%

Skill: 80%

Minigames: 20%

Scripting: 35-40%

Character: 50%

Overall: 40%

Thats where it stands to date.

Thanks for ya patience.
:lol:

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
40 percent is quite a lot. Makes me wonder what the finished product will be like.

Jayje

The First Maker
Years
A better Monstructs...

well i'm pleased to say please say that many things will be improved. better maps, improved battle challenge system, 6-7minigames more story, etc. i'll put to together a better demo to show what i mean.

here's some screens of the improved maps that were made.

Lokk mom a secret door!
sandswitch.png

The surprises abound in the Burning Desert

Outside the Haunted Castle.
DreayOutside.png

OOOOhhh creppy...

Inside the Castle
HauntedCastle.png

What mysteries lay inside?

More updates and screen are coming. I've been away for awhile to et the help i needed to make this better. THIS GAME IS NOT DEAD!! just gettin a tune up. thanks for ya support. :D

Last edited:

MykehDoom

Team Magma's Entei
Years
  • Age 35
  • GA
  • Seen Aug 12, 2010
*ahem* nice game too bad I cant donload any of it..... All the sites are down... this game like died. I WANTED TO PLAY IT!

Jayje

The First Maker
Years
no the game is still alive. just workin on the mapping. i got some friends to help and the story and gameplay is almost done. if you still wish to play it the link is here. The most recent Demo :classic: i

f ya wanna show ya support i'll put up some fag sigs so ya can help spread the word.

Back