• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Raptor Version

Years
Name: Spiritomb
Level: ???
Mission: Bring a man, who doesnt know you are against the bad guys or who you are, keys to a warehouse. You follow him and he has a chat about a plan(or something) for the badguys. Then they see you and run in the warehouse. If you go around back there is an unlocked door. You can go in, and then you fight 3 trainers, and go though a maze to get to the front. On a desk you find a poke'ball. if you pick it up you get Spiritomb. Then you can go out the front. This task is OPTIONAL.

Years
  • Seen Apr 5, 2020
name:Munchlax
level:egg or 15
mission:Feed a Snorlax before he eat the food of the town where the orphanage is! =p
Then you find that the Snorlax had an egg and you give it to the center.
They soon return it to you!

Years
  • Seen Aug 1, 2008
Name: Gabite (with Rock Slide)
Level: 15
Mission: Giving an item from the Poke Mart (random) to SHINORA (Champion of SINNOH) in SURFRE TOWN (Flanova Region)

Years
  • Seen Aug 1, 2008
Ok prince 112 Thank you for the idea

New idea!!!!!!

Name: Gabite (with Rock Slide)
Level: 30
Mission: Provide an item rare found in Mt Rainbow, for SHINORA (Winner of SINNOH) in SURFRE TOWN (Flanova Region)

Years
  • Seen Aug 1, 2008
Name: Anorith
Level: 20
Mission: To help to the scientist in the city of 2° Gym, to make some experiments, that the hero will have to catch some items for it.

sonic smash down

Where those that train, train hard!
Years
Hey yall if your goin to post those suggestions. i would suggest to yall to pic pokemon you dont find lying around in the wild, pokemon like bellsprout, anoroth. (srry bruna just pointing it out) do more like lucario and other events like that,that are pokemon you dont find running around in the grass or mountians. just a suggestion to you guys.
edit: o sorry my mistake a.r. i was thinking of aron.

Last edited:

Atomic Reactor

anoriths dont wander around i nthe grass...
it comes from a fossil...
so i think anorith would be perfectly fine.

just1n

POKéMON Master
Years
Awesome updates again OG (I haven't been here for a while)
My idea for the orphanage :
Name: squirtle
Level: 11 (must have water gun)
Mission: To help put out a fire in somebody's house and rescue someone or something that's in that house. (So the house will be some kind of puzzle)

Years
  • Seen Aug 1, 2008
Name: Rotom (ghosth \ eletric)
Level: 30
Mission: Defeating some pokemons ghost, which are SYBRIC CITY

Years
  • Seen Aug 1, 2008
Giratina can be captured in its origim form?
What are the members of E4, Pkm Raptor? And their types?
What are the pokemons that Virgil (of chaossixtenn) uses?

Back