• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
Years
Very nice. A good touch methinks, is Tracy doing Misty's bidding and cleaning the Gym. BOW TO THE GODESS, CHUBBO!!!

Mandy-Chan

*~Candy Mandy~*
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 24, 2007
Very nice. A good touch methinks, is Tracy doing Misty's bidding and cleaning the Gym. BOW TO THE GODESS, CHUBBO!!!
-yup,by force(note the voltorb chained to his leg),nice picture btw.
Pic:
art1.gif
Pretty Mermaid Misty Picture :)

Last edited:

Water Pokemon Master

Water Pokemon Enthusiast
Years
Words cannot describe these Misty Pictures....
I really like the one with Tracy!XD
And I guess that makes sense, they wouldn't have much to do. Why not when Misty just starts her journey and leaves Ceuruleon (total SP) City and meets Ash, I dunno, it'd be a neat miniseries...
Same with Brock, it would be your 'Battle Tower' game where he has to battle against challengers! U_U I dunno I'm random with ideas...

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
Years
My Japanese is rather deficient, particularly in the kanji department, but as near as I can tell...

First panel: Something abut Ash, Pikachu and his Pokemon going somewhere.
Second panel: Same thing, near as I can tell.
Third panel: Apparently Brock is going with them
Fourth panel: No real idea. Too many unknown kanji. I'll talk to my Japanese teacher.

Water Pokemon Master

Water Pokemon Enthusiast
Years
You know, you're so good at doing those Sprite-Episode pictures, I think you'd rock at making Pokemon Sprite comics based on the show! You should try it, I'd love to see it!

I just saw "Misty and Luvdisc! Love Battle!" on my computer and I LOVED it even though I don't speak Japanese! It was really cool and Misty was awesome (as usual) if anyone of you haven't seen it and u luv misty, then look around for it! I just hope they bring it to America so I can listen to what they're saying :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back