• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

⚤ Mystery Eggs [Baby Pokémon Club] ♡

Status
Not open for further replies.

Galoria

Moo~ ♪
Years

UPDATES

→ Members; Levels; Experiences; Happiness; Badges; Banners; Random Pictures; Userbars

Members listed below can now pick up one egg, congratulations!

● Rainerman3

● Triston1zn

● CourageHound

There is now two topics:

Mystery Egg & Question

Glad to see there are new members and to see the club being very active! Thanks to all.
Welcome to you
LilJz1234 =D

To answer rainerman3, it's true. All baby Pokémon are very strong to my eyes. Of course they have their advantages and disadvantages, but they're all strong, with all these new updates on Black2/White2 !
Togekiss is really strong in OU nowdays, more than
Staraptor!
Togekiss can learn elementals moves too, it makes Togekiss really playful and useful in many situations. Togekiss is very flexible.
Thanks to Togepi and baby Pokémon to make amazing Pokémon in the future!
They're all awesome, arn't they?

Who's your favorite baby Pokémon?

Pichu, Riolu, Budew, Togepi and Azurill are the most cute for me.
From the stage one, I would say : Vulpix Meowth, Growlithe, Ponyta, Eevee, Dratini, Mareep, Teddiursa, Skitty, Swablu, Petilil, Minccino, Emolga and Cubchoo
I listed all my favorite baby Pokémon xD

I think when the current topic of rainerman3 is over, I have a very interesting topic to offer.
Such as: What Pokemon would you think it might have a preevolution as baby Pokémon

Last edited:

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Mmmh, wierd. I see only one egg for me, not two image. I modified my message, hope its work now :3
still nothing Galoria!! D:

Who's your favorite baby Pokémon?
that's hard to choose....i'lll go with riolu, Azurill and Togepi these three are the cutest <333

rainerman3

The Guy With THE Aura
Years
Thanks for finally updating Galoria. xD Well I'll choose... OH!!! This one! <3
198773togepi.png

Charm, from my Hg game. <3 Oh and sorry for your picture to not work Avishka :C

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
welcome to the club, LilJz!!
Why do you like baby Pokémon?: They're just so cute and cuddly, and cute, and small, and cute, and tiny and cute and all those goodies that baby Pokemon got!^^
that's a lot of cute!! xD

Thanks for finally updating Galoria. xD Well I'll choose... OH!!! This one! <3
198773togepi.png

Charm, from my Hg game. <3 Oh and sorry for your picture to not work Avishka :C
cute choice and cute name rm!! :D
it's ok :D

New topic :
What Pokemon would you think might have a preevolution as baby Pokémon in future generations???

Last edited:

Triston1zn

GYM LEADER
Years
Thanks for the update OXY!!
images.jpg

Maybe they could make a preevolution of Lapras and maybe even Lugia.

Excellent idea Aryan, I would love to see a pre evolved form of lapras.....thats one pokemon that I would like to journey with, from maybe a starter to an evolved lapras.....they should put it in the next game maybe, the starter and not tell you what it evolves into...then what a shock when you get a LAPRAS!! lol

However when it comes to Lugia, I'm not sure if I saw it in a movie or an episode, but Lugia was shown with a baby Lugia....so they have established that lugia's don't have pre-evolved forms and just grow from babys to adults without evolution....

speaking of cute babys....I present to you...a very special baby pokemon....

The spikey eared PICHU!!
180px-Notchie-art.png

I felt that this special Pichu could have been given a better story in the game, other than just being trapped in it's baby form because of time travel with Celebi...

Spikey eared PIKACHU anyone?.....they could have made a storyline where this special Pichu was far stronger than it's evolutionary level and has alot more stamina and endurance, so that when it evolved, Pikachu would also take on this stamina and power boost and be stronger....

Just my thoughts....:-)

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
What Pokemon would you think might have a preevolution as baby Pokémon in future generations???

Why not every starter have their own baby form? :D

For example, when they hatch, they're in their baby form and when they hit level 5, they evolve to their basic forms. And that's why they give us the starters at level 5, because they're ready to battle :)

I would love that <3

Triston1zn

GYM LEADER
Years
Made these banners AND one animation.....just messing around on photoshop.....

BANNER 1 :

Spoiler:

BANNER 2 :

Spoiler:

ANIMATION :

Spoiler:

Last edited:

CourageHound

Trust & Courage. Nothing More
Years
I think some likely and very plausible candidates for baby pokemon are Tauros, Herracross, Druddigon, and and Slowking. Those are some baby pokemon i'd like to see :3. Maybe even some of the legendaries could have back stories involving a baby form?

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019

Why not every starter have their own baby form? :D

For example, when they hatch, they're in their baby form and when they hit level 5, they evolve to their basic forms. And that's why they give us the starters at level 5, because they're ready to battle :)

I would love that <3
that's would be just amazing <3
nice idea lil!

Made these banners AND one animation.....just messing around on photoshop.....

BANNER 1 :
Spoiler:

BANNER 2 :
Spoiler:

ANIMATION :
Spoiler:
nice banners triston!! :3

I think some likely and very plausible candidates for baby pokemon are Tauros, Herracross, Druddigon, and and Slowking. Those are some baby pokemon i'd like to see :3.
i would love to see the baby pokemon of the pokemonu listed!! :3

Maybe even some of the legendaries could have back stories involving a baby form?
that would be juust adorable and coooool xD <3

maybe a baby pokemon of Glalie?? xD it would be soo cute
i would like to see baby pokemons of Froslass, Corsola, Bidoof, Buizel. and Frillish

Triston1zn

GYM LEADER
Years
nice banners triston!! :3

THANX AVI :-)

As far as baby forms go....I would like to see the pre-evolved forms of Latios and Latias....they already look baby-ish so I'm guessing their baby forms would be extra sweet...lol

CourageHound

Trust & Courage. Nothing More
Years
Mystery Egg:
570259Mysteriegg2.png
Uh maybe either treecko or axew

Well, actually, I think any non evolution or 1 stage evolutionary pokemon could use a baby form. I mean why not, and I think baby pokemon actually exemplify evolutuion in pokemon to be an actual direct growth of the former pokemon, as many evolutions dont seems to fit. So, maybe aside from the pokemon I previously mentioned, possibly Milktank, scyther, zangoose, seviper, and boufalant could have a nice baby form.

Last edited:

Triston1zn

GYM LEADER
Years
So I tried making a sig, but I'm not really good at editing pictures like I am with videos unfortunately :C
That was actually pretty darn good LILs!

You got Riolu in there so it HAS to be good lol

Triston1zn

GYM LEADER
Years
photoshop is the best in my opinion lils....thats what I used:-)

Does anyone know if Arceus had a baby form? according to the legend he hatched out of an egg.....so unless it was one big ass egg Im guessing he either had a baby form or was similar to lugia...unevolved but just,..small:-)

And while we're on the topic of baby pokemon.....DOES THIS COUNT? LMAO

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
^ LOL. That's cute haha. I would buy that if I had a kid xD

And maybe it was a baby Arceus like the Lugia family then it grew big :)

Spoiler:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back