• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

EA Discussion

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
ea-poker-300x289.png

This thread here is for general discussion over the Electronic Arts franchise that contains games like FIFA, The Sims, Battlefield, Need for Speed. What do you think of some of these games or of EA in general? What do you think of EA Sports, one of EA's division?

Nakala Pri

EA games... well, there is something about them which just doesn't go. Their games are fun, for a time. Then you realize you've spent nine hours on the Sims trying to make a good freaken house with perfect windows and the door in the perfect place.

The only games I play from EA are The Sims, so I guess I don't have much to offer on this topic...?

Sorry, super tired, can't focus on anything. xD

TY

EA.... i can make a huuuuuge hate mail directed to them about the most worthless servers ever (especially in FIFA).

The only games i really like from EA was when it was made by a company under their control: Westwood. And those games were the early Command and Conquer games (Tiberian Dawn till Red Alert 2). After that it went downwards with the fun imo.

EA only cares about money imo

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
Years
Similar to ShadowExcadrill - The Westwood games are all favorites of mine, but then EA went and took a big **** over CnC with Tiberian Twilight.

Despite all the hate for 3's ending, I also liked the ME series. Another game is being considered, and I'm justing hoping that EA doesn't do to ME what they did to CnC.

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
I hate EA period... Battlefield 3 is a one off but DLC and crappy servers... SORRY NOPE GTFO

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
This is more a general question than an opinion, but do all EA games incorporate ridiculous amounts of advertising into their in-game play? I've been playing Burnout Paradise quite a lot lately and I've found that to be really annoying.

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
ridiculous amounts of ads yeah they incorporate alot some are subtle and everything it is like putting ferrarri's in a racing game it is a slight advertisement same goes with putting a gun brand in a game slight advertisement.

TY

The point with EA is, is that they are extremely greedy.

And i can give the best example ever: When Tiberian Sun was released, it wasnt supposed to be released then, but later since Westwood had many ideas to make it better (a third faction, some more buildings and stuff). But EA came by and told Westwood to release the game now, so that they could make money.

Back