• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

The Law of Ueki Fanclub

Pikabloo

Years
  • Seen Sep 8, 2010
uekibanner.png

Image (not the banner, the image) credit to Earthshine

This fanclub is dedicated to the awesome anime/manga, The Law of Ueki.

For those who do not know anything about The Law of Ueki, check out it's Wikipedia page (cause I'm too darn lazy to type up my own introduction): Clicku~

Members:
Shiranui (owner)
Ryouki (co-owner)
DarkArcz
Mudkipblader

Contributions:
DarkArcz -
bannerpm2.jpg

Last edited:

DarkArcz

The Cloaked Schemer
Years
Saw the anime on Animax ages ago, not bad, I thought, though I din't fancy the dubbing much. Anyway, I'd like to join.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years
I'd like to join too. =D
At first I thougth the anime was crazy, turned out to be good. =)
I liked Tenko, the Heavenly beast best. He was damn cute. =)

Pikabloo

Years
  • Seen Sep 8, 2010
yey! after days and days of my annoyingness of forcing you to make a ueki FC, It fionally Come true!
Anyways I'll join and Be Co Owner!
Ah yes, it's a dream come true for you xD

Well, I made you co-owner before you posted, so... O_o
Saw the anime on Animax ages ago, not bad, I thought, though I din't fancy the dubbing much. Anyway, I'd like to join.
Really? I thought that the dub was okay, actually... Compared to some other dubbed anime I've seen. Welcome to the club, anyway~

I'd like to join too. =D
At first I thougth the anime was crazy, turned out to be good. =)
I liked Tenko, the Heavenly beast best. He was damn cute. =)
It's because of the craziness that I got hooked into the anime xD Tenko's cute... Although he's not my favourite character xP

Hmm... Shall we start a topic? Let's see... How about favourite power? Cause favourite character just seems too cliché.

DarkArcz

The Cloaked Schemer
Years
What is your favourite power?

Probably to turn toys into real things. I could buy some cheap imitation DS and turn it into a real one ><

RYOUKI

survive the world.
Years
What is your favourite power?
Marilyn Rocks! Especially Her Power to turn 1 second into 10 second and her LVL 2!!

Anyways, Hmm I wonder when are we gonna get a Club Banner -hinttoshira-chan-

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years
Ehm, excuse me if I don't remember all details, it's been a while since I saw the anime. x)
Favourite power? Dunno. Ueki's power is awesome when it would come to save the earth. 8D Turning all those piles of trash into "evergreen" forests....
Mori's power was funny. xD

Pikabloo

Years
  • Seen Sep 8, 2010
It's too hard to pick a favourite power :| Marilyn's power is truly awesome, but for some reason, I also love Sano's power to turn towels into steel, and Mori's power is definitely hilarious. Oh, and I like the fact that Rinko's power makes things go a-splode. Explosions are always cool.

I know that Kilnorton is smart and stuff, but I think Anon would have learned the condition for Mori's power while watching that battle...

RYOUKI

survive the world.
Years
Nah, I think Mori could have defeated um...Anon, Since Anon said, "If put to good use, She could be unstoppable' after seeing, memori Vs Mori Fight.

Pikabloo

Years
  • Seen Sep 8, 2010
But the thing is, she seems to depend of Ueki far too much, which sort of annoys me.

If she were just to think about what she could do, and not whether Ueki was going to come in time or not, I think she would have been able to at least stall Anon for a few moments.

RYOUKI

survive the world.
Years
But the thing is, she seems to depend of Ueki far too much, which sort of annoys me.

If she were just to think about what she could do, and not whether Ueki was going to come in time or not, I think she would have been able to at least stall Anon for a few moments.

Stall? Shcould have beaten him...with his arm near his mouth and a fott, well...thingue O__o
You know what I meant.

DarkArcz

The Cloaked Schemer
Years
Made a crappy banner with Paint.

Thought it would do until someone comes up with a better one.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years
It's quite nice, actually. =)

Mori is to worried about Ueki to throw herself into battle completely. As he is her (only?) best friend (is it like this in the beginning? can't remember it very well) she does not want to loose him. Knowing how careless Ueki is, she tries to stop him from loosing all his Zai/Talents.
I'd act the same, I think.

DarkArcz

The Cloaked Schemer
Years
Mori's only apparent friends are the people who hang around Ueki, and Ueki himself, of course. Though she also seems to like to spy on people...
(The first episode)

Pikabloo

Years
  • Seen Sep 8, 2010
I added my fanclub banner. Please excuse it's horrible horrible-ness~

That banner's not too bad, DarkArcz... I added it to the first post ^^

But in the end, it seemed that Mori completely relied on Ueki to save her. I know that she was worrying about Ueki and stuff like that, but shouldn't she worry about herself as well? And she should know that Ueki is more than capable of taking care of himself, anyway.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years
If you don't count the using-his-Zai-whenever-he-likes-forgetting-he's-hitting-normal-people-and-that-he'll-disappear, yeah, he can pretty much take care of himself. x)

Untitled-2-2.gif

^not made by me, found it somewhere.

PICTURE TIME. 8)
Spoiler:

Back