• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

The Law of Ueki Fanclub

RYOUKI

survive the world.
Years
It's quite nice, actually. =)

Mori is to worried about Ueki to throw herself into battle completely. As he is her (only?) best friend (is it like this in the beginning? can't remember it very well) she does not want to loose him. Knowing how careless Ueki is, she tries to stop him from loosing all his Zai/Talents.
I'd act the same, I think.

Mori's only apparent friends are the people who hang around Ueki, and Ueki himself, of course. Though she also seems to like to spy on people...
(The first episode)

But in the end, it seemed that Mori completely relied on Ueki to save her. I know that she was worrying about Ueki and stuff like that, but shouldn't she worry about herself as well? And she should know that Ueki is more than capable of taking care of himself, anyway.

If you don't count the using-his-Zai-whenever-he-likes-forgetting-he's-hitting-normal-people-and-that-he'll-disappear, yeah, he can pretty much take care of himself. x)

Untitled-2-2.gif

^not made by me, found it somewhere.

I totally agreed with Shira-chan!
I think Mori should have do that instead of relying all the things on Ueki..
I LOVE THE PICTURE OF MOVING-NESS

DarkArcz

The Cloaked Schemer
Years
I added my fanclub banner. Please excuse it's horrible horrible-ness~

That banner's not too bad, DarkArcz... I added it to the first post ^^

But in the end, it seemed that Mori completely relied on Ueki to save her. I know that she was worrying about Ueki and stuff like that, but shouldn't she worry about herself as well? And she should know that Ueki is more than capable of taking care of himself, anyway.

The Fanclub Banner isn't too bad. Did you get the image from the manga or something?

Tenko...Does anybody know what his name means? The dubbed version of the anime said it had something to do with the number of eyes he had, but it doesn't seem like a very likely explanation for his name(why don't they just call him Ten?).

Pikabloo

Years
  • Seen Sep 8, 2010
Mudkipblader: I'm talking specifically about the end, but yeah, I guess Ueki would have ended up 'disappearing' through the loss of Zai if Mori wasn't there through the beginning and stuff.

Oh, and I'll put up those images when I end up feeling like it xD

DarkArcz: I used a CD cover image, I think...

Ryouki: But I don't think Wikipedia is a very reliable source for stuff from an anime not many people watch :| Although the thing with 'ten eyes' does make sense...

Pikabloo

Years
  • Seen Sep 8, 2010
Yeah, completely reliable... [/sarcasm]

Hmm... But what if Tsubasa Fukuchi just wanted to randomly name Tenko, Tenko? Without any thought behind it? Although I truly doubt that that's the case...

---

ZOMGWTFBBQ, an Ueki wallpaper (that I made -shot'd-) for anyone who wants it~
Clicku!

DarkArcz

The Cloaked Schemer
Years
Maybe he named him Tenko before he got the idea that he was gonna have ten eyes, and he just modified the character to match it's name? Does seem a little unlikely(but I have nothing else to say)

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years
I don't care about the origin of Tenko's name, he is and stays a cute heavenly being. >_> Tell him I said so.

Shiranui, that's one awesome hilarious wallpaper. =D

Pikabloo

Years
  • Seen Sep 8, 2010
... Say what now? -shot'd- o____o

Tenko is too adorable for his own good. I want a Tenko plushie~

RYOUKI

survive the world.
Years
Plushie...isn''t very cool Idea
I wanna have a Tenko bracelet:
Affordable Price + Talking Beast + Sacred treasures up to Galiper + Cool Yellow, Furry Bracelet!
Only at: $9.95 : D
An Advertisement of Tenko I made xD
Got myself a Ueki Theme XP

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years
Plushies are always cool >_>
But a real Tenko would be even better. *looks at price*
Anyone knows what that is in Euro's? x)

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years
I like my Raichu plushie better then a Plusle one. >.>
Ah, well...

Ehm, I have a topic:
Favourite song of The Law of Ueki?

Pikabloo

Years
  • Seen Sep 8, 2010
OP - Falco by Shimatani Hitomi
Falco just sounds cool. Very upbeat, and I guess I like it like that ^^

ED - Earthship ~Uchuusen Chikyuugo~ by SweetS
It was a hard choice between this and the first opening, (Kokoro no Wakusei ~Little planets~) but I guess I like upbeat songs more.

Then again, I guess I like all of the songs ^^

RYOUKI

survive the world.
Years
I like my Raichu plushie better then a Plusle one. >.>
Ah, well...

Pluashie or not, Tenko should be a braclet -thinks of .Hack// The Legend of Twilight-

OP - No Regrets by Kumi Koda
I like Falco but it isn't very justic-y, No Regreats has my favorite part: The 3rd Round and ahs a cathy song.
ED - Eartship by SweetS
favorite of Mine, Like Shira-chan : D
Kono Machi de wa Dare Mo ga Mina Jibun Igai no Nani Ka ni Narita garu by The Ivory Brothers
Mah, Favorite! Though it's like a love-y dove-y song O__o xD
True Blue by Hitomin Shimitana
Well, It has a catchy old folk japanese traditional music, and it RAWKS.

xD, I know I copied it somewhere but xD

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years
Meh.

for me:

Falco
It was the only opening I watched everytime. I skipped the others. >_>

Bokutachi aru ni mono - Romi Paku
I hope I spelled that right. <_< I like the sound it has, sounds a bit exotic. =)

RYOUKI

survive the world.
Years
Anyways New Topic-ness:
What Round did you like? 1st Round, 2nd Round, 3rd Round, 4th Round?
Okay, I'll explain the rounds since well, I am bored.
1st Round - The Round where Ueki battle against Robert's 10, And The Round where you lose your Talents and Such.
2nd Round - Where you pick Ice Cream to get the punishment for the 3rd Round.
3rd Round - Where Ueki Team battle against ( by order ) Team Gurano, Team Marilyn, Team Caption, Team Ballow
4th Round - Where Ueki battles agints Anon, Self-explanatory.

Back