• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Ruby hack: Pokemon Plan ''Z''

Years
attachment.php

AWARDS
None :(

STORYLINE
Basically you start of as a young boy/girl with your partner pokemon Riolu, you wake up and your mum comes up to tell you where Riolu is basically and to fix her watch(stupid i know), you go outside to look for Riolu and find he is with your rival who tells you to go and get your pokedex from professor Birch.
Once you visit him he says that he has to go off to the Solain ruins and you follow him. When you get there he finds a mysterious piece of pink flesh wound at the alter in the shrine cave and he brings it back to the lab to be annalised.....
ths is where your story begins...

Team Rocket Plot...
Team Rocket have, came back from their disasterous fall, with a new and evil plot....
They plan on creating clones of the strongest Pokemon in the whole region of ''Manik'' or the Protectors. But in order to do so they needed an extremely strong pokemon, and so Mewtwo was created. Now all that was left was to awaken and capture the Protectors, using Mewtwo they were indeed successful...
But will you stop their master plan...

FEATURES
+Some sinnoh Pokemon
+All new tiles
+all new overworlds???
+all new characters
+new and fun sidequests
+capturable kanto & johto legendaries
+completely new pokedex
+new graphics

SCREENSHOTS
attachment.php

CREDITS
+ehh, me :)
+Hydrargirium(indy look tiles)
+Tomackze(banner)
+N0rul3s(overworlds)

RELEASES
+Demo 1: 70%(need an overworld spriter)

BANNERS

More welcome...

HELP NEEDED!!
+overworld spriter
+trainer spriter
+Graphics inserter
+Titlescreen maker

Last edited:

n0rul3s

Exploring Unova....
Years
I`m a OW spriter too i don`t have anything to do right now so i`ll be glad to help u xD

Years
The Mod's allowed it in the first place...
But I can't see them either. Are they in a private photo album of your profile or something?
You should put them on Photobucket or another picture-sharing site, that's what I'd to do.

Years
UPDATE!!!

I have fixed the screenshots problem guys and today bring a new update of the Solain Ruins and Maple Town........
oh btw the houses are most likely to change, i really don't like them :(
attachment.php

OH AND BEFORE I FORGET I ALSO NEED A GRAPHICS INSERTER AND SOMEONE TO MAKE A TITLE SCREEN....
(sorry about the caps :()

Last edited:
Years
Why is the Pikachu all black with 3 eyes? It looks really weird LOL.

And I'm excited for Riolu being the starter, although I must ask... Are you going to give him the beastly D/P attacks that Lucario is supposed to have? Like Aura Sphere, Close Combat, and Dragon Pulse? And are you going to change some of the attacks he learns and in what level does he learn them?

Riolu evolves into a very nice pokemon, but Riolu is really weak and does not really learn anything that useful.

Years
ehm the tiles are from a fire red rom base, but i remixd the palettes about a bit and the houses are from an old rom base i had but its deleted now :( and sorry guys but until i have some descent overworlds in a unique style im afraid i cannot make any screens or videos of events or release a demo......

p.s. the indoor house and lab tyles are from the same rom base as the houses...

EDIT: Riolu is very weak, thanks for reminding me, so i am going to give him a complete upgrade, and if i can get a graphics inserter then ill give him knew attacks, and does anyone know how i can fix the pikachu picture problem???

P.S.S. does anyone want to make me a banner??? it can have either mewtwo, celebi, mew ho-oh, lugia, entei,suicune or raikou on it....

oh and i know people hate this but you are going to encounter a legendary pokemon i.e. Mewtwo quite early on in the game n order for the story to unfold because it is going to be quite a long game to play through sorry ;(

Last edited:
Years
^Teach it some of the egg moves if anything. That'd give it a nice power boost :D.

And are you going to have it evolve to Lucario at like level 30 or go with the Happiness thing?

Years
it evolves into lucario at level 25, im actually thinking about getting a Zorua at some stage through out the game, opinions on that please???

oh and how would you guys feel of a special place called USHI-ONI island where you can find either Reshiram or Zekrom depending on which orb you choose at a special event????

Years
I'm personally all for that but that is because I really love having new pokemon and I am not opposed to legendaries. I actually like having a legendary early but that is just me.

And when you say "encounter", do you mean that you will battle it or do you mean that you can catch it? I personally am all for catching a Mewtwo early on in the game but again that is just me...

You can decide to make a fakemon if you want and have a "Baby Mewtwo" or a pre-evolution of Mewtwo that is kind of weak but still stronger than most pokemon (maybe even your Riolu)? Like for example it evolves at level 40-50 and learns these attacks: Confusion, Disable, Swift, Barrier, and Psych Up

it evolves into lucario at level 25, im actually thinking about getting a Zorua at some stage through out the game, opinions on that please???

oh and how would you guys feel of a special place called USHI-ONI island where you can find either Reshiram or Zekrom depending on which orb you choose at a special event????

Personally I'd say you should make it an event after beating the Elite Four. Make it a "Have to do sidequest" where you won't be allowed back into fighting the Elite Four until this is solved... as the Champion is looking for it to improve her team in a rematch.

And once you finish the side quest, the Elite Four and Champion get a HUGE boost in Levels and maybe even in New Pokemon.

Actually that isn't a bad idea, having a lot of legendaries happen after each time you beat the Elite Four (or go to a new place with new gyms). So the game gets harder and the legendaries might be essential to beating it again

Years
no the encountering of mewtwo is simply because team rocket steal the pink splat and make mewtwo out of it, you are their simply because they stole the pink splat and you are getting it back.... so you only actually see him for a split second before he escapes with Mewtwo and celebi....

celebi comes into it because he is captured by some grunts in BUZZTECH Forest and he is given to the boss, you do frequently see mewtwo but you dont battle him till the very end where he can be found in Solain chambers looking at a picture of mew...
but as i say this isnt till the very end...

and should i put USHI-ON ISLAND in because people can be quite well annoyed at the use of pokemon not used in nintendos games yet but are still created by nintendo...

Years
I kind of used a website to do this and it might not be that good but here is something I came up with for a banner

lugiaandmewtwobanner.jpg

DNXOTTJYOS.jpg

Last edited:
Years
Awesome banner thanks ill give credit :)

UPDATE:
Done your banner has been added :) and ive finished everything right up to mewtwos creation wel just all the maps, all i need is someone to make a titlescreen and someone to make me overworlds and the alpha is ready for release, ill post more screens tomorrow guys :)

Last edited:
Years
I am trying different stuff and you might actually like this one more?

I like it. (BTW you should save and upload yourself because I'm doing it on a free account so it might get deleted)

NHOQMMCTDY.jpg

Years
thnx onyx i have no idea i just wanted the pokemons picture to show up on screen when yo selected the poke ball and for some reason the sprite turned black but when you actually play the game it turns like two different colours, does anyone know how i can fix this...

Back