• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Ruby hack: Pokemon Plan ''Z''

Years
Your banners are cooler cause they don't have the "trademark" sticking out... Mine does because I'm doing it from a website and do not want to pay to get rid of the trademark

and back on topic:

Ah so you mean encounter as in you just see it for a second? That should not be a problem then... You don't fight it or anything. And personally I'd suggest you actually fight the legendaries when they are under the control of the trainers, then only fight them when you can catch them.

Personally I don't mind NOT having all the legendaries, I love fighting other trainers who have legendaries because it is a challenge. They are not easy to beat no matter your level

Years
you do actually fight him sometimes but he is under the control of Giovanni and is actually quite strong.....

and yes you do only see him for a few seconds when hes created and when he bursts from the cell tube and then The grunts arrive with Celebi and give him to Giovanni who orders Mewtwo to use teleport and then he escapes, you dont actually see him again until he is trying to draw out Raikou with the Thunder gem, and then Mewtwo takes him down and Giovanni captures him and thats bout it until the next event really...

negative

Life returns. Life prevails.
Years
I personally like this hack. Hope to see some scripts soon.

By the way, don't forget to credit WesleyFG for those houses.

Years
im not using the houses they are being changed before i release anything :( but i will credit everyone that helps me out, do any of you know of someone that can make me a titlescreen or of someone that can help with my pikachu picture glitch, and can someone give me a nice descent link to some hg/ss tiles that are easy to insert in 16 bit colours because i cant find them :( oh and i need a graphics inseter and a pokemon ttrainer spriter...

r0bert

Quitifyingly awesome.
Years
Do you need a mapper ?

i have prove of my work
in the attachment

Attachments

• ranch.png
    ranch.png
    50.5 KB · Views: 45
Years
UPDATE: Due to the constant pm's from people telling me to request Wesley for his house tyles i have decided to Redo the houses so here they are, sorry its not a big update and sorry for double postin, no releases yet because as you can see i have no new overworlds :(
attachment.php

nasonex

is trying to learn how to hack
Years
Nice hacck! can you use the tiles in HG/SS cause it's so colorful and not dull. I've seen hacks that has maps with dull colored maps. the color of the npc are much brighter than the maps.

Anyways Keep Up the Good Work! I surely envy you guys cause i want to learn how to hack but i don't even know where to start. I wish I had a mentor....

Years
arrrrrrrgh im sick of people accusing me of taking this guys tiles, i didn't and if everyone keeps accusing me then the hack im afraid mite just be removed because this is really starting to annoy me!!!!! >:[

and yes i was planning to use a hg/ss styled sprites....

Years
  • Seen Jan 15, 2017
arrrrrrrgh im sick of people accusing me of taking this guys tiles, i didn't and if everyone keeps accusing me then the hack im afraid mite just be removed because this is really starting to annoy me!!!!! >:[

and yes i was planning to use a hg/ss styled sprites....
ur forgetting that the 1 who r acussing u just report them as spammers

by the this is a gud hack :D

Years
ok, first off sorry but no new screenies atm although much progress has been made and scripting has begun, i wont release anything new until i am confident my alpha has finished...

anyway my update: i have decided to include 5th gen pokemon, and there is a new area included called USHI-ONI island and can only be accessed with a special item, sorry for no screens or updates but i have still not recieved my overworlds so sorry :(

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
You have grammar mistakes in both of your storyline and screenshots.
I don't wanna be harsh, but your grammar is terrible.

You can consider on having grammar correctors.
I am one of the examples who's going to help ya out.

Just gimme a call if ya need me.

Although your grammar sucks, the graphics are supreme.
Best of luck.

Years
thankyou sarcastic prince, my grammer is terrible, i would love to hire you as a grammer corrector thankyou, before i release anything i will be sure to post you the alpha first....

oh and the only 2 events i have left to finish are the mewtwo creation and the side quest involving a shiny budew and then the alpha is ready.....well except for me having to give it to my beta tester then to sarcasticprince

EDIT: I am in desperate need of a titlescreen, can someone please make me one :(

Back