• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm Back

Umbreon14

Just another member
Years
I am an old member, but I am back one more. I've been gone since June or July (I can't remember). Anyway, the reason for my absence is: 1) I moved and had to pack up my computer for three months :( 2) After that, it took three months to get Internet access back, and 3) I've been putting off posting here for months because of homework and other crap....but I am back now. I promise to be more active. Hope you let me back in :nervous:

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
Years
Umbreon14 said:
I am an old member, but I am back one more. I've been gone since June or July (I can't remember). Anyway, the reason for my absence is: 1) I moved and had to pack up my computer for three months :( 2) After that, it took three months to get Internet access back, and 3) I've been putting off posting here for months because of homework and other crap....but I am back now. I promise to be more active. Hope you let me back in :nervous:
Hello. Welcome back to PokeCommunity. My name's Blue Jasmine. Nice to meet you. Post a lot.

Back