• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [Hack of the Year 2010] Pokémon Sienna - Complete Version Released

Years
why in the world do you run into lv 16-20 sunflora at the very start of the game?! is there some small turn I missed?! (EDIT: ran into a level 63 sunflora. looks like the wild stuff needs some serious tweaks...)

anyways, I'd comment more, but it's a little hard for me to have much to say about this yet, as I've barely started. can't make it through that blasted grass with my poor water starter...it's hard to pick a starter without knowing how they'll turn out.
What I do know is you've clearly changed a great deal about the game; most hack tools can't even recognize the file anymore <-- was gonna be a bad kid and look at the sprites with advance sprite editor...you can guess how that turned out!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 17, 2012
Could someone please tell me by picture or give me a detailed description on how to catch this Larvitar? I'm at the road "Gogh Cross" just right before the Luigia vs Gralite (Rocket Battle).

Please reply.

Thank you

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
why in the world do you run into lv 16-20 sunflora at the very start of the game?! is there some small turn I missed?! (EDIT: ran into a level 63 sunflora. looks like the wild stuff needs some serious tweaks...)

anyways, I'd comment more, but it's a little hard for me to have much to say about this yet, as I've barely started. can't make it through that blasted grass with my poor water starter...it's hard to pick a starter without knowing how they'll turn out.
What I do know is you've clearly changed a great deal about the game; most hack tools can't even recognize the file anymore <-- was gonna be a bad kid and look at the sprites with advance sprite editor...you can guess how that turned out!
Your ROM is probably badly patched, I don't think Sunflora is accessible ANYWHERE in the game let alone the start. Also, you're mistaken, NO hack tools should be able to edit the game without modifying the file.

Years
Your ROM is probably badly patched, I don't think Sunflora is accessible ANYWHERE in the game let alone the start. Also, you're mistaken, NO hack tools should be able to edit the game without modifying the file.

I'll try to patch it again, but I'm not holding my breath. and what exactly do you mean 'mistaken'? I said that hack tools couldn't modify/show THIS hack, works fine on all others so far, I don't understand what you mean

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
Years
I'll try to patch it again, but I'm not holding my breath. and what exactly do you mean 'mistaken'? I said that hack tools couldn't modify/show THIS hack, works fine on all others so far, I don't understand what you mean

I think what Manipulation is saying is that you said that MOST hacking tools aren't usable with the ROM, when, according to Manipulation, ALL hacking tools are not usable. That's what I interpreted it as.

Anyway, I'd say good luck with your hack, but it seems that you'v already finished it. XD Anyway, I will be waiting patiently for when/if you release it. This is a favourite hack of mine, and it'd be good to see how much effort you've put into it. :D

Years
  • Seen Apr 8, 2012
Hm, everytime I want to challenge the first gymleader my vba screen becomes black. Anybody know how to fix it ?

Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2013
What is BPRE? I'm having trouble patching, idk if this is something other than a clean FireRed.

xxScarletDragonxx

Food Lover
Years
I really like this hack (the main reason I joined this site lol). Although it's really fun, I find it annoying that I can't use fly, or the pokenav.... I know I downloaded/installed everything right b/c I went to a youtube video to show me how haha.

Also, if you release the full one, will we have to start a new game on that one?

Last edited:
Years
The guy who teaches you volt tackle wont teach it to you again if you exit and dont teach it to any pokemon >_<

Years
  • Seen Aug 20, 2012
Great huck) So pity there will be no new vercions( & gym - is so close to final version. Only one more and elite 4

monkeyboi

Pokemon hack/game player
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2013
okay so I was wondering, why does everyone think the game is already finished? I just relooked over the thread, the only thing stated to be finished was the FIRST region. The first post says something about a second region (though this may be the orange islands I'm not quite sure). There has been no update on the orange islands completion and they are just as much a part of the game.

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
okay so I was wondering, why does everyone think the game is already finished? I just relooked over the thread, the only thing stated to be finished was the FIRST region. The first post says something about a second region (though this may be the orange islands I'm not quite sure). There has been no update on the orange islands completion and they are just as much a part of the game.
The game is completely finished and I have specified this in conversations with some friends :).

Just thought I'd let everyone know that I'm about to release the final version of Sienna. Despite it being 100% done and 100% tested I'm not going to release it today because people will be too sceptical because of the date and all that jazz. So... I'm going to release it on Wednesday as it's a date special to me. If you don't want to wait that long and aren't sceptical of the date then PM me and I'll send you link to the Beta Testing version of Sienna (note: some bugs still exist in that version). Thanks for the support over the past three years guys, feels great to finally be done and be able to move on to other things in life. <3 you guys.

Years
all right, glad I waited to try and re-install it; now maybe I can see the finished version. here's hoping tsukuyomi doesn't leave me with high level sunflora this time!

Years
i hope i'm not too late for feedback! i have just realized a problem with some fakemon.

First of all, i really loved all of them and i have put as many of them as possible in my team. The thing is that during the game i realized that they were kinda weak and after some quick "investigation" i realized that most of their stats don't match their type.

Let me explain... fluffow, being an ice type (special attack type till gen 3) has much more attack than sp. attack, therefore its utily decreases a lot being that its own elemental attacks always become the weakest in its pool. It also learns muddy water which is really useful, but same thing happens, and only Take Down makes a really good damage. My fluffow is lv. 38...

Same thing happens with almost every fakemon :(

I have just caught a kelpony, and even though it's water/grass type (both special) it has much higher attack than sp. attack. The exact same thing happens to my lv. 36 eliphreeze, with 90 attack and 69 sp. atk.; Talush lv 31 with 66 atk adn 46 sp. atk; lv 34 insomb with 108 atk adn 84 sp. atk (being fire/dark, both special).

with squirrox (normal/psychic) and bouldotem (rock/psychic), the thing is that they also have greater atk tah sp atk, therefore their psichic skills get really reduced... this is mostly a problem in squirrox, whose psychic attacks are the main reason why i (and i guess everyone else) wanted it in the team and trained it (after, of course, the eagerness to "see how it came out").

I really hope this is just a quick fix you can do before the final release (i propouse that you invert their atk adn sp. atk stats, nothing else!). Ii really enjoy trying new pokemon out and yours were really excellent! I'd really like it if i could make a whole team of Sienna-exclusive pokemon :) BTW, fortracean is my strongest pokemon, and his stats are jus cool.

Hope you get my feedback, you have made the greatest hack i played so far! I congratulate you and anxiously wait for this awesome release!

Last edited:

Zetsubou Johnny

He once drank an entire bottle of windex
Years
The game is completely finished and I have specified this in conversations with some friends :).

Just thought I'd let everyone know that I'm about to release the final version of Sienna. Despite it being 100% done and 100% tested I'm not going to release it today because people will be too sceptical because of the date and all that jazz. So... I'm going to release it on Wednesday as it's a date special to me. If you don't want to wait that long and aren't sceptical of the date then PM me and I'll send you link to the Beta Testing version of Sienna (note: some bugs still exist in that version). Thanks for the support over the past three years guys, feels great to finally be done and be able to move on to other things in life. <3 you guys.

I am completely going insane with excitement over this i just have one question. Over the course of this hack theres been talk of there being fakemon and then of the fakemon being taken out. I just want to know will the final version of sienna have fakemon? I'm really praying it doesn't but i'll be fine with it if it does include them.

If thats was just one big April fools prank. I just may cry...

Back