• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Pokemon HydroBlue

What do you think of starting out with a Bulbasaur?

• Good idea, makes it seem like the Manga!

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • I like your idea.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe, if you could get the other starters later.

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Naw, it would be better to start with a Pikachu

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • You should keep the choice of all 3 starters

• Who cares?

• How 'bout the other Gen starters?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DaSpirit

Mad Programmer
Years
:D Yellow!!!! OMG.

BTW, You should include Blue/ Green in the game and make a house for her.

Keep up the good work! The video was cool.

Thanks. Maybe you haven't noticed it in the video but...

the video gives off many clues as to what will be included. I would give them out myself but it would be more funner for everyone else to find it out!

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2018
Torterra looks, odd ... Ummh, ... Keep up the work ...

DaSpirit

Mad Programmer
Years
Torterra looks, odd ... Ummh, ... Keep up the work ...
^_^' lol so you noticed.... The name for the Bulbasaur is Toterra because when I started to make the party viewer, I tried to make it percise and in the screenshot I used for that, the name was Torterra and I wanted the place the text correctly so... yea... thats about it. Anyone notice anything else?

~Red

Meh. Hate me if you will.
Years
Lol, I wonder what is in the third house in Pallet Town seeing as Oak's lab isn't directly in the center of town now...

I wonder how you will make the Oak event walk ALL the way to the lab :p

DaSpirit

Mad Programmer
Years
Lol, I wonder what is in the third house in Pallet Town seeing as Oak's lab isn't directly in the center of town now...

I wonder how you will make the Oak event walk ALL the way to the lab :p
Ah... so you found the 3rd house.
Yea the Oak event was a problem after trying to do the event. It does take too long but I think the long walk is worth it because Oak has a farm now.

I'm gonna try to update everyday with at least 1 screenshot.
Heres the screenshot for the day:
screen1-1.jpg

Back in Pallet!

Also, if anyone noticed, but I'm bringing back something from the 2nd Generation. It involves trees and im amazed no one saw it from the screenshots on the first page yet!
I'm turning it into an HM now and it will do something new! This means the order of the HMs will change, some you will have to find in Johto but some you will find in Kanto!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
Headbutt; I saw it in the video :P
By the way, what does the silver Pokétch button do?

DaSpirit

Mad Programmer
Years
Headbutt; I saw it in the video :P
By the way, what does the silver Pokétch button do?
It's nice to see you post in my thread!
Yes, it's headbutt, I wanna try to make something new with it. I was thinking maybe like you can use headbutt and it makes trees collapse and you can get a bridge or something like that.
The silver Poketch button I made long ago. I still never made it work but what I was thinking was that I should make it so you can turn off the Poketch and then you have arrows so you would be able to control the player with just the mouse.
What are your views?
[offtopic]SECOND PAGE! YAY![offtopic]

DaSpirit

Mad Programmer
Years
Why is TORTERRA in caps but Bulbasaur in Cap-normal?
Eh... I guess I'll fix that when I get home. I'll also work on a new event as well. I'm changing the first Oak event, the one where you get stopped by Oak from going into the grass. Remember, this won't be an exact remake, it will have loads of changes along the way.

I'm like a lot of other people who make games, I don't have that much time to work on my game. I will try to keep this thread alive by posting a screenshot everyday and I will at least try to get 1 thing done into the day per day.

Anyone notice any other errors excluding the names of the Pokemon and the Door being out of place when you walk through it?

Years
  • Seen Sep 19, 2009
Thanks. Maybe you haven't noticed it in the video but...

the video gives off many clues as to what will be included. I would give them out myself but it would be more funner for everyone else to find it out!

XD I hadn't watched the video.

:D Awesome, I won't mention what I was, but I like what I see!!

Are you using the english names or japanese names? So, is Blue your rival, like the US version, or is Green your rival (JP)

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2010
great! it looks like a real pokemon game exactly! keep up the good work.

D R E ™

Goku's back oh yeh!
Years
I don't mean to be the lone hater of this project but if you didn't know, there is a thread that has resources for Diamond and Pearl if thats what you are trying the imitate with those poorly assembled tile sets, but otherwise this game isn't so bad. Good luck!
^_^

DaSpirit

Mad Programmer
Years
great! it looks like a real pokemon game exactly! keep up the good work.
Thanks

I don't mean to be the lone hater of this project but if you didn't know, there is a thread that has resources for Diamond and Pearl if thats what you are trying the imitate with those poorly assembled tile sets, but otherwise this game isn't so bad. Good luck!
^_^
Poorly assembled tiles sets ^_^'? Psh, I worked so hard on it and this is what I get... I guess I could try making them a little better.

Sorry I couldn't release a screenshot yet. My freind was over and I was also busy with other stuff. I guess I could work on the tiles before the day ends.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
Err... maybe he didn't? I advise you to read the first post more carefully...

Years
  • Seen Sep 19, 2009
^_^

...... ignore.

The tile sets are the ****, they're awesome.

DaSpirit

Mad Programmer
Years
After doing some thinking (and loads of homework) and not updating anything in this game, I'm still not sure what I'm going to do. I've been getting confused and lazy with the engine mostly since not all the code was made by me but it was the code from Pokemon Beta....
I think I will be switching gears and will make it from scratch and recycle this game and maybe start a different game that will be better then this one but will still be Pokemon but still, I am concerned about the outcome filesize of the game and certain other things....
Peace.

~DaSpirit

Back