• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Screenshot/Music Showcase

Status
Not open for further replies.

venom12

Pokemon Crystal Rain Relased
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 28, 2023
Hey, here is new update screens for my game look

capture011.png

Awan

Graphic Designer
Years
Hello all~
I would like to show my new menu interface a.k.a. POKéNAV. The three screen on the left side is for the POKéMON. You can only have 3 POKéMON and will get at the start of the games. They will follow you around~ (Caterpillar) :) EDIT: Credit goes to Kyledove for the Tilesets, Thankies~ Others are 100% made by me~

Last edited:

Forever Forbidden

Takes the longest shortcut.
Years
Hello all~
I would like to show my new menu interface a.k.a. POKéNAV. The three screen on the left side is for the POKéMON. You can only have 3 POKéMON and will get at the start of the games. They will follow you around~ (Caterpillar) :) EDIT: Credit goes to Kyledove for the Tilesets, Thankies~ Others are 100% made by me~

uhh.... ur kanto iz upsidedown....
It looks really nice, if a bit dull. and i wish i could use those tiles, they look awesome.

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
Years
It looks original Awan.
I'm not a huge fan of the font used (not the options themselves, but the rest).

Is that the default menu? I think that would be a nice change to see.

Alucia

Random tile/map artist
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 10, 2024
poketchcopy.jpg

a screenshot of the surfing and the interface though the poketch is still a work in progress and doesent work yet :D but it will do im just working on the codes for it
i based it around the ds interface but iv made the poketch look like it does in the anime

Awan

Graphic Designer
Years
uhh.... ur kanto iz upsidedown....
It looks really nice, if a bit dull. and i wish i could use those tiles, they look awesome.

Thanks for the comment ^_^ Yeah its upside down..juz to make it a bit different and there is a few new town and route. The tiles is from Kyledove, I juz add a few custom tiles to make the map more like a harbor.

It looks original Awan.
I'm not a huge fan of the font used (not the options themselves, but the rest).

Is that the default menu? I think that would be a nice change to see.

Thanks Neo-Dragon ^_^ Hmm...its Agency FB, I might change it back to Pokémon fonts. And YES, it is the default menu, I called it POKéNAV (a new system one :P). I also change the bag to POKéSULE, its a capsule used for storing items (*coughdragonballcough*).

a screenshot of the surfing and the interface though the poketch is still a work in progress and doesent work yet but it will do im just working on the codes for it
i based it around the ds interface but iv made the poketch look like it does in the anime

Really nice look of poketch, but isnt the screen too small?

Alucia

Random tile/map artist
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 10, 2024
Thanks for the comment ^_^ Yeah its upside down..juz to make it a bit different and there is a few new town and route. The tiles is from Kyledove, I juz add a few custom tiles to make the map more like a harbor.

Thanks Neo-Dragon ^_^ Hmm...its Agency FB, I might change it back to Pokémon fonts. And YES, it is the default menu, I called it POKéNAV (a new system one :P). I also change the bag to POKéSULE, its a capsule used for storing items (*coughdragonballcough*).

Really nice look of poketch, but isnt the screen too small?

what on the poketch??? nope its exactly the same as in the anime :D and dont worry it will work fine

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
Sweet, 32x32 tiles :D
I've always wanted to see a Pokémon game like that!

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
Years
Sweet, 32x32 tiles :D
I've always wanted to see a Pokémon game like that!

Yeah same. Do you remember the Pokemon HD fan game. Well that's what it was called. I loved that. It used 32 by 32 firered/leafgreen tiles with a custom take on the overworlds.

venom12

Pokemon Crystal Rain Relased
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 28, 2023
Hey, i made new script, its edited script for pokegear with new device EventsChecker but its just for show you.
In my game will be other device.
capture015.png

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
Years
@Shaggy Typhlosion: It looks out of place. Change that green box with the colors from a palette of a message box from the Pokémon games- add a grey boarder or something too. It would look better with the pokémon font used too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back