• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Detective Conan (Case Closed)/Magic Kaito Fanclub

Ru

|| Unforgettable Promise ||
Years
Why hello thar, and welcome to the...

Detective Conan (Case Closed)/Magic Kaito Fanclub!
[insert banner that will be coming soon here. :B ]

I N T R O
This is the Detective Conan/Case Closed fanclub, where we pretty much discuss all things Detective Conan/Case Closed, as well a Magic Kaito, as both of them are made by the wonderful Gosho Aoyama, and both are quite similar (considering some Magic Kaito characters are in Detective Conan/Case Closed). Detective Conan/Case Closed is about a Seventeen-Year-Old boy named Shinichi who is a Detective, and because of a drug given to him by some black organization, he shrinks. Y'know? Do I really have to explain? :B I don't think I have to explain Magic Kaito either.

R U L E S
1. It would very much be preferred if you were a Detective Conan/Case Closed and/or Magic Kaito fan. XD;
2. Japanese names are also preferred. However, if you know the show and the characters by Case Closed and Jimmy, Rachel, and such, than that's fine. ^^
3. Be respectful of others. No bashing other opinions on shippings, characters, or any of the sort.
4. No Spamming. Considering how long the series is, it really shouldn't be hard to stay on topic and talk about something Detective Conan (Case Closed) or Magic Kaito related.
5. Please do your best to stay active. :3
6. For fanart and fanfiction: Yaoi and Yuri is OKAY. However, nothing over PG-13ish, please.
7. Have fun!

Rules will come and go, so stay updated, and remember, There is always only one Truth!

M E M B E R S

Owner
Ru

Co-Owner
n/a

Members
ShadowYashi
コナンくん
Jordan
Gir?
Conan Edogawa
-Sonic~Boom-
Tsuki.Blossoms
Beachy
Star_light
smile!
Roswell
SinisterEternity
Black Prince
TheSmartOne
Quiet Dragon

T O J O I N
There is no quiz, or anything that you have to do (this may change in the future, but I trust that everyone can read the rules right now, so there is no need for such thing). Just make sure when you join, either be sure to notice you, or send me a PM saying that you have joined if I'm not around. Thanks. Also, when you make your first post, see about answering this question: Who is your favorite Detective Conan (Case Closed) and/or Magic Kaito character?

C U R R E N T T O P I C
(This may not always be updated)
Who is your favorite Detective Conan (Case Closed) and/or Magic Kaito Character?​

Last edited:

ShadowYashi

A secret makes a woman a woman
Years
I wanna join! Yashi want's to join! Can she? XD
Who is your favorite Detective Conan (Case Closed) and/or Magic Kaito character?
Kaitou Kid obviously XDD
But Sonoko is second, then the Detective Boys, Heiji, Gin and Vermouth.

Ru

Years
Of cos'! Lemme add you to the member's list. And I'll also answer the question myself.

Who is your favorite Detective Conan (Case Closed) and/or Magic Kaito character?
This is a tough choice, since I love everyone. I guess Conan/Shinichi, which Heiji and Kazuha being close seconds, then Ran, Sonoko, and the rest of them following.

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
Years
Can I Join :]
My Favorite is
Shinichi Kudo, & Conan Edogawa..I know they are the same person, But still :3

Ru

Years
no.

Of course! It would be a bit silly for me to say no; especially with the fact that I do love your username. :B

ソラ

Years
no.

Of course! It would be a bit silly for me to say no; especially with the fact that I do love your username. :B
hai.
Meitantei Conan is my favorite all time anime.
Even tho I read some of the manga. Not to far, I mean I own 6 volumes.
I own some Case Closed Dvds, and I download mostly of Meitantei Conan Anime, Movies, and Ova's and Specials, and DCTP is releasing Episode 559 later this week.
I saw the recent Case Closed Movie, the 3rd one that in English, I know someone who got it early. Oh and I also own the 13th Movie Poster, the one that shows Gin's skull and Conan looks like he is injured. So you can say im a Conan Freak ^^

Ru

Years
I don't think I would ever be able to watch the whole anime, but I have read all 717 manga chapters that they currently have for Detective/Meitantei Conan. Sadly, I don't know too much stuff Meitantei Conan related. I have a Pillow from the 11th Movie (It has Ran, Sonoko, and Conan in pirate clothing), a Conan Plush Doll, and a Backpack that features the 13th movie. I've seen five of the movies (4, 10,11,12, and 13) and a few of the OVAs and downloaded them for icon fodder (because I like wasting my life making 100+ icons. :B)

My Christmas list to my dad was pretty much Meitantei Conan (the only other thing I asked for was a Laptop battery) so I've pretty much become an insane fan as well within the past month or so. I've loved Meitantei Conan ever since it was shown on Adult Swim though as Case Closed.

ソラ

Years
I don't think I would ever be able to watch the whole anime, but I have read all 717 manga chapters that they currently have for Detective/Meitantei Conan. Sadly, I don't know too much stuff Meitantei Conan related. I have a Pillow from the 11th Movie (It has Ran, Sonoko, and Conan in pirate clothing), a Conan Plush Doll, and a Backpack that features the 13th movie. I've seen five of the movies (4, 10,11,12, and 13) and a few of the OVAs and downloaded them for icon fodder (because I like wasting my life making 100+ icons. :B)

My Christmas list to my dad was pretty much Meitantei Conan (the only thing I asked for was a Laptop battery) so I've pretty much become an insane fan as well within the past month or so. I've loved Meitantei Conan ever since it was shown on Adult Swim though as Case Closed.
I kinow where you can download, and watch them all.

Ru

Years
I know where I can download all the movies and OVAs, and some episodes? Is the place you're taking about DCTP, or some other place -knows of a place other than DCTP; that's where she's getting her movies and ova's-

ソラ

Years
I know where I can download all the movies and OVAs, and some episodes? Is the place you're taking about DCTP, or some other place -knows of a place other than DCTP; that's where she's getting her movies and ova's-
Its DCTP, and others. I know where to download the dubbs too

Ru

Years
Really? The other place I know of is d-conan.net. You know of a place where I can get a good amount of subs and/or raws (I would rather not have them be torrents, since torrents are usually slow as heck unless it's a very recent episode)? I'm not too interested in the dubs, since I'm so used to the original.

ソラ

Years
Really? The other place I know of is d-conan.net. You know of a place where I can get a good amount of subs and/or raws (I would rather not have them be torrents, since torrents are usually slow as heck unless it's a very recent episode)? I'm not too interested in the dubs, since I'm so used to the original.
Yes, PM me about it. I dont want to get in trouble.
But this place as Subs, and dubs. no raws.

Ru

Years
Alright. I'll do so ASAP. I don't mind not having RAWS - it would just be easier to make icons if I did, but subs will suffice just as much.

Now for a question: what would be your favorite opening/ending(s) -wants to keep this convo going until we get more people. hopefully we will-

Ru

Years
I don't specifically remembers those two. However, out of the ones that I do remember, my favorite openings are Growing of my Heart and Kimi to Yakusokushita Yasashii Ano Basho Made (despite it's incredibly long name), and Winter Bells (the song. The Opening Sequence itself is 'eh'. The current one, Magic is also cool.

For Endings, there are several endings that I adored, but I don't remember the song names. :x I do like the one that is currently playing; Hikari.

Aaand... My favorite artist for the music is Mai Kuraki. >_>

Ru

Years
I'll have to look it up, then. The only one I know in the twenties before Magic is Revive.

Ru

Years
Oh yeah, now I remember this opening. Yeah, a great opening indeed~

Also watched the 8th movie last night. Pretty epic, just like the other movies I've watched so far.

ソラ

Years
Oh yeah, now I remember this opening. Yeah, a great opening indeed~

Also watched the 8th movie last night. Pretty epic, just like the other movies I've watched so far.
The 8th one was with Kaito Kid right? on the Air Plane?

Back