• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [SO. MANY. SPOILERS.] X&Y New Photos Leaked!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 12, 2014
some people have said in the rumour thread that a store in canada broke the street date so there may be more people out there with the game and can post stuff too

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years
ah these pics are so cooll....but one of them are puzzling me to death. their is a pic that shows the gate to the elite 4. yet he isnt that far in the kalos region due to the pics of the maps. unless its like in kanto wheir the gate is near the 2cnd town which is vermillion city.

BraveNewWorld

The Breaker
Years
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jan 5, 2018
I guess you will have the final gym near the starting town like Gen 1 then you go to elite 4.

Murkrow

Nasty Plotting
Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2023
on 4chan another guy claims to have a copy as well so the rumour that stores have started to sell the game is true
Spoiler:

Years
ah these pics are so cooll....but one of them are puzzling me to death. their is a pic that shows the gate to the elite 4. yet he isnt that far in the kalos region due to the pics of the maps. unless its like in kanto wheir the gate is near the 2cnd town which is vermillion city.

Actually, the second town is Viridian City. But yeah, I bet they put it there to hype people up.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
yeah sometimes he doesnt update for 20 ish minutes its a bummer but i'd probably be too into the game to post **** constantly too so cant blame him lol

Or he's running into too many new things he doesn't want to post and risk getting in trouble XD

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
Years
on 4chan another guy claims to have a copy as well so the rumour that stores have started to sell the game is true
Spoiler:

Oh Lord.. this isn't going to end well.

Looking at these leaks is so bittersweet.. like you want to see them, but you don't want to ruin the game at the same time. :<

It all looks so perrrrttyyy though. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back