• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kingdom Hearts: Arrival of Darkness[Disscussion]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kay11190

The Drifter
Years
Well I guess the heartless have come back and now more powerful. And King Mickey Sora and the others have finished thier journey so it's up to us this time to stop them. WE can go to other Disney movies too Like Mulan and Finding Nemo and stuff like that.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
Years
yup. so, where are we goin next? (that is me, kay, and jon. cross is at this 'Hellish Gates' place) i was thinking like...the first one took all the good worlds. lets just go to mulan till we think of something better! or, head to hellish gates...either one.

Forgotten_hope

ジョン
Years
well you missed me joining the rp :D .know where would be fun to go?into "a bugs life"that would be realy fun.

-this post dedicated to rika kamiya-

Kay11190

The Drifter
Years
Well first I think we need to find a way to leave Traverse Town. Maybe where Merlins old house was there a ship would be in it's place or maybe it could be in the sewer place under his house.

Oh yeah I think we should go to a bugs life first that would be fun to fight the grasshoppers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back