• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Most Hated Pains/Aches

nimbo

~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 16, 2016
I'm a hypochondriac (or so my mother claims :P), so every pain is really bad for me. I'd have to say cramps get me every time though. They are horrible.

Ozymandias

i'm going on a journey
Years
Years of baseball, football, and track has been terrible to my knees XD
Sometimes even getting up is unbearable T.T

Also sometimes ill get these stomachaches :p those suck cause i cant do anything it to help it... just gotta wait

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
Years
Headaches are horrific and whenever I get a headache it's awful but that can be easily cured with some painkillers, I'm not very good at dealing with pain though, I don't like pain. (Who does?)

Another pain I hate is when I'm in bed or something and I get a cramp in my foot, any cramp really, they're incredibly unpleasant and can be such a bother to get rid of. I also don't enjoy the ache you get after having an injection or giving blood.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
Definitely headaches.

Also I've gotten gastritis (stomach lining inflammation) recently due to what I think is stress.. and it is like heartburn + feeling of gas (hence the name) and could lead to ulcers, (which I am trying not to let worry me because then it will just get worse).. and it just sucks because almost anything can trigger it and I feel it just about every day. It's been like 3 months already and I just want it to go away. Thankfully it isn't painful anymore.. just bothersome every time I eat or periodically.

Sanguine

malignant narcissist
Years
Whenever I recover from a blackout, I get the worst migraines, urgh. Painkillers don't really do anything anymore :[

Um, when my eyes start aching, because I know that they're about to start hemorrhaging, which just freaks me out ;~;

@Sydian I only ever feel either a dull ache or tremendous pressure, so imagining what it feels like for you kinda makes me scared for the future >___<

Andrew

Ah Yeah 아예
Years
I used to get really bad headaches and migraines. Any noise or mildly bright light would just absolutely kill me.

Another thing I would get is aches in my lower back. It would feel really tight and it wouldn't crack or anything. Those are awful because it hurts to even just sit down for more than 5 minutes.

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
Years
I walk on my toes. While you may think that my pain is just from this, it's not. What the pain comes from is after a hard day's work in terribly fitting work shoes that don't bend to accommodate my gait, unlike tennis shoes. Because of this, it puts a ton of stress on my knees and upper leg muscles. While normally I don't get tired from wearing tennis shoes or walking barefoot, these shoes are terrible and cause serious problems with my posture and walking. It gets so bad that I resort to sitting or walking with just socks whenever possible. I really need a doctor's note.

Years
The only residual pain I have is from my partial finger amputation last year, haha. Every now and then I'll bump my hand/finger on something in an odd way and it'll hurt for a bit.

Years
  • Age 31
  • PR
  • Seen Sep 16, 2014
I had an Eye Ulcer a few years back, it wasn't a strong pain but if I could describe it is like halving a rock pebble in your eye that you can't get out, really annoying pain.

Also when I was a kid I hit the back of my head with the sharp edge of the tub sink, doctor said said I almost cracked my skull, I still have a small dent in the back of my head from that Injury.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
Any kind of cramp and when I bang my foot against something. That usually hurts more than anything else, ugh.

Years
Headaches. They drive me insane. Most times I have to sleep them away. I also have to deal with back pain which makes it hard to lay down sometimes. -.-

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 13, 2024
Migraines (or serious headaches, at the very least) and stomach aches are a real pain in the ass to deal with.

BraveNewWorld

The Breaker
Years
Every once in a while I get horrible migraines that last hours. It's awful trying to get to sleep with one then waking up still in pain. Definitely the worst type of "common" pain for me.

Years
I hate it when my back hurts around the back bone area. It becomes really hard to move around comfortably. I've had to spend the whole day in bed once when the pain was uncontrollable.

Jedite1000

Deoxys Master
Years
I had kidney stones once, so painful pain killers tablets did not ease the pain, I had to get an injection from a needle to stop the pain

Back