• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

First rule of Fight Club: Don't talk about Fight Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
the-jimmies-rustle-softly.jpg

Oh, jimmies. You do know how to rustle.

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 27, 2024
Ooh, look at you guys with your fancy thread icon~

Years
I finally got myself a smart phone. The gal at the store was helping me figure out which to get and when the option of the iphone came up she was all "You don't want that."

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Yeah when I got my Galaxy S3 the guy, who would have gotten a bigger commission if he had talked me into an iPhone, told me he was glad I didn't get it and that the S3 is the best phone on the market right now. xD;

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
Years
If you guys got your phone at an AT&T they actually have lately been telling their employees to steer customers away from the iPhone.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Yeah mine was AT&T, that might be why. When my boyfriend got his S3 at Verizon they didn't try to steer him towards the iPhone either, but he was pretty firm on "this is what I want" so it's possible they just thought that his mind was made up (it was).

Dter ic

Fire Emblem....[b]HEROES[/b]
Years
Is this about the iPhone 5 we're talking here? well part of the reason of the "Stay away from the iPhone" might be to do with the sadly terrible maps in IOS 6 on the iPhone 5. Perhaps they don't want customers to complain to AT&A (people assuming it has to do with them)

_Dean_

smoke if you got it
Years
  • Age 32
  • USA
  • Seen Sep 22, 2016
I've never really been an iPhone guy. I do enjoy apple products like the iPad and iPod (classic, that is) but as far as phones go I'm more of an Android guy. I love my Droid3! :D

Gabri

m8
Years
Popping in to say that Apple products are horrendously overrated and overpriced and that Android-based phones are amazingly good and do as well as an iPhone for like a quarter of the price.

I have an HTC Explorer and am more than happy with it.

/smeaks out

_Dean_

smoke if you got it
Years
  • Age 32
  • USA
  • Seen Sep 22, 2016
I handled the HTC One X the other day at walmart and its awesome. The picture's it took looked better than the iPhone. :O

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
Years
I have a Droid Incredible 2 right now, but when I upgrade (hopefully early-ish 2013) I really want a Galaxy S3. Looks like such a great phone.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Currently, I have the Samsung Infuse 4G. Been with it for a year now and it's very glitchy nowadays. The worst part is that I'm stuck with 2.2, and it really sucks. :( My mom and I are currently discussing about upgrading our phones to the iPhone. We don't plan to get the 5, maybe at least the 4S. It'd be alright to just step out of the androidland for a while.

CarefulWetPaint

Doctor Lobotomy
Years
I have to agree, I have an Iphone 4S and Im not the a huge fan of it. But saying that it is better than the old piece a that I had before. I do think that perhaps the androids may be better than the iPhones..

Also I went outside today! Vampirism nearly killed me though. What a wonderful day it was though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back