• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

T!M

Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner
Years
It's a lovely signature. I personally believe it would look better if the pink border went around the entire border of the signature but still making the Furret be in the foreground. 8outta10

Years
sorry angelomanalo I can't view the sig for you. I'll say it's cool anyway to be polite ;-)

and can people see my sig? I can't view it myself :-(

Last edited:

T!M

Years
Absolutely gorgeous. 10outta10. The only thing that I have a problem with is the flames on the bottom right. You can see the lines of the end of the graphics.

T!M

Years
Eeeeh... A little messy. The font used for the word "Saber" could be a little more unique and the copywrite tag on the bottom right could of been done without. 6outta10.

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years
I like the image but the Archer Avatar looks like it could have a slightly better quality, so
8/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back