• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Deathbyalice Fan Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esai

♥♥♥ With Bubbleicious ♥&#9
Years
She is really nice and she deserves her own fan club ^^.

So here it is!

Only show the list once every 1 or 2 pages not every 2 minutes/seconds XD

Owner:
Esai

Co-Owners:
MegaDitto
Shadow of Ash
Tig

Members:
Deathbyalice
bgtfamily
Anacortes
MewMan

Last edited:

Esai

Years
Yay a member ^_^ welcome, you are now a co-owner unless you dont want to be

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
Years
  • Seen Jun 27, 2013
I would love to be.Why wont you save the next poistion for Shadow of Ash they get along great.

Esai

Years
yea they do, reserves space XD.

so what do you think the nicest thing deathbyalice has ever done to you?

me? probably all the rep she gave me, for a reason but it was alot =O

deathbyalice

Linden
Years
Yes, we are even the same religion, lol. I am in a good mood today, which is funny, because many bad things have happened today.....

deathbyalice

Linden
Years
I'm not down. I have decided that I will never be depressed again. My bf told me that I had a problem with that and I decided, I'm not going to let little things bother me anymore. I want people areound me to be happy, so I will be happy too!

deathbyalice

Linden
Years
Yup! You should try too! Life is more fun that way! Don't get me wrong, I'll never stop wearing lots of black! I love black!

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
Years
  • Seen Jun 27, 2013
I love Black.Only if my mom let me buy it.Have you ever heard of a store Hot Topic.

deathbyalice

Linden
Years
MegaDitto said:
I love Black.Only if my mom let me buy it.Have you ever heard of a store Hot Topic.
Yeah, I buy stuff there sometimes, but it is very expensive. You know it is owned by the same company as Abercrombie and Fitch? That is disgusting! lol.

deathbyalice

Linden
Years
No offense to anyone but that place is for wannabe "goths" and "punks". They are all over the US, so it's hard not to have heard of it. I prefer shopping at places I can afford to buy the clothes at.

Lol, Shadow! My dad used to be like that, but he just gave up because I kept wearing black. I at least have a pair of jeans that I can wear when job hunting, and that's good enough for me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back