• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] i've tried making this three times now ugh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I swear I'll edit that title later. Anyway guys, I've always wanted to do a giveaway and I have some extra stuff lying around in my boxes that I don't really need. I could just Wonder Trade it, but I thought I'd do this. I'm grateful to everyone that's done a giveaway and it would make me happy to do one as well and put a smile on some of your faces. I only have 7 Pokemon I'm giving away, as well as 3 mystery eggs! I seriously have no clue what's in them. It's a secret to everybody. ;)

Rules:
1. This is first come, first serve. So once 10 people have signed up, that's it!
2. I've randomized the Pokemon in a box so depending on when you sign up, that's your number. So if you're second to sign up, the second Pokemon in the box is yours.
3. Sign ups are basically open till it fills up. Pokemon must be picked up by Friday night. I will be gone from the 9th-19th, so if you don't pick up your Pokemon before then, you'll lose it. ;(
4. Please be patient! I might be at work or playing Jak or something else important!
5. Respect everyone in the thread.
6. Pokemon with my OT, Cedric and Allison, are non-redis which means you cannot give them away! Pokemon hatched from the Mystery Eggs and the WT Pokemon are redis if you really don't happen to like them.
7. Not really a rule, but if you are happy with the trade, please leave me a trade review!

These are the possible prizes. If, when you get them, I've listed information incorrectly, let me know and we'll figure something out. Everything has been double checked though and there shouldn't be any issues with that.

Spoiler:

Sorry that the amount is so small. I haven't really bred anything since February, I wanna say. Also, if you have a problem with Wonder Trade Pokemon or RNG abused Pokemon, I don't recommend signing up. I've already gotten cleared with Keiran for the WT Pokemon to be given out as well. Hope everyone that signs up enjoys what they get!

Last edited:

Gulpin

poisonous
Years
  • Seen Jan 16, 2017
I'll sign up for this! I usually don't happen to luck upon giveaway threads minutes after they're posted, but I happened to stumble across this pretty quickly! I'd love to have any additional Pokemon that I can train up for potential use in the Battle Maison ^^

Fokko

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Sep 7, 2014
i will sign up. I want the charmander or the ralts. I hope i get something good. lol

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Rei, you didn't get Froakie, but you got Spritzee! I forgot to mention that it's nameable since it's my OT, so let me know via VM if you'd like a nickname before we trade.

Chalifoux, you got the shiny Charmander! Congrats! :)

Also everyone, I am online right now if you're all able to trade. I'm adding you as you sign up as well. If you don't have your IGN listed, it would be great if you could VM me and let me know who you are in-game. I'd hate to mix someone up.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Not too late, Akira! You just won yourself a shiny Ralts! :) Congrats!

Also you guys, I'm gonna have to wind down for the night and get some sleep. I got almost all the trades out so far and I'll be back again tomorrow night to get the rest of them out. I hope you all enjoy what you've gotten or will be getting. As for anyone who signs up after this post, I'll let you guys know what you won tomorrow when I get home. :)

Akira Ichikawa

Pokemon Horder
Years
Not too late, Akira! You just won yourself a shiny Ralts! :) Congrats!

Also you guys, I'm gonna have to wind down for the night and get some sleep. I got almost all the trades out so far and I'll be back again tomorrow night to get the rest of them out. I hope you all enjoy what you've gotten or will be getting. As for anyone who signs up after this post, I'll let you guys know what you won tomorrow when I get home. :)

Oh yay! Thank you! Just let me know when you're available tomorrow night. ^__^

G'night!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back