• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

POKEMON LEGENDARY AURA

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkion

Dragon Trainer
Years
  • Seen Mar 4, 2008
Guys i wnat to make a fire red or ruby hack called pokemon legendary aura. I am looking for a scripter and a spriter.

the new features will be
- beldum,bagon or dratini as a starter
- there will be a league tournament as well as the elite 4
- starters will be roaming wild pokemon
- you will be a team magma or team aquamember depending on your gender

If you are interested please PM me or reply to this forum

mistersmeargle

is a scatman.
Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2017
Overall, I'm getting nothing out of this idea. You have put down no story, your list of features is basically a list of features from other hacks and you're (like so many other n00bs) asking for someone else to script. I have said this so many times it could be my personal mantra: No one who is good at scripting will script for you and leave the easy stuff like mapping to you.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2023
lack of a story and lack of proffesionalism.
Now put in a story before the mods close this thread.
And you will have to have a lot of checkgender scripts for the team changing thing.
The idea of beldum as a starter is cool but how does it mix w/ dratini and bagon?
i say horsea should take the place of beldum.

darkion

Dragon Trainer
Years
  • Seen Mar 4, 2008
all righta so heres da story

In the enchanting land of Polaso...once a trainer named Kyoro had set out on his journey...he had become a reknowned champ and all but had also been victim of his fame.
His pokemon were robbed and he was put to death by team $ed. Though this is just a fairy tale it is known by all.
now u are about to start your journey and have to pick a starter.(note : i would change beldum to trapinch as seadra should be traded to get kingdra)
You find that the revered local elder is being chased by a puny pokemon. The elder has you fight a pokemon and keep it.Thus you begin your journey but you find team $ed wanting to cantrol a pokemon...a superpowered pokemon and then you set out to find new things,learn new lessons and most of all become a champ.

darkion

Dragon Trainer
Years
  • Seen Mar 4, 2008
And i am not mad about making a hack
if i get co-operation i can try or not

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2023
If you want people to join you in this, then you should try to get this accepted in the group discussions.
Story is kinda hanging but the rest is good.

darkion

Dragon Trainer
Years
  • Seen Mar 4, 2008
no i think i would have it to be a fire/water type poke

darkion

Dragon Trainer
Years
  • Seen Mar 4, 2008
actually i m thinking of giving this up..why????????????????????????????????????????????????

becoz i donmt noe scripting and scripters dont pop up to help

where will i get screenies if i havent even started

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back