• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

alo123

Munchlax Trainer
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 25, 2019
Alo, it seems that Wesley found one. Take a good look at my quote on somebody.

Ah I see well that is good I was just saying that so that no one
would complain that the English version was not released in one
week like wes said

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
It dont work for me.... dumb white screen........

jupotatoes

Yeah buddhay!
Years
I think I know what people fighting you're talking about. Go back to town and check the buildings. There's an event in one of'em, and then the bridge is free to cross.
My god, can't wait for a full release. Already got my team on lvl40, pickup team style.

loitraitim

Hoài Niệm Dấu Yêu
Years
Here is the bug in your beta ^^!

bugplbeta1.png

Wesley FG

Pokémon Kalos Advance !! Gba Hack
Years
Here is the bug in your beta ^^!

bugplbeta1.png

Debtor really you obtained to find all the BUG' s of the rom, I saw some of them after playing the rom, again one 3 times XD, debtor they I will be adjusted.

UPDATES

Now new he will detail many new animations of flowers, gram, water, and doors.

dtlp.png

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
Years
Debtor really you obtained to find all the BUG' s of the rom, I saw some of them after playing the rom, again one 3 times XD, debtor they I will be adjusted.

UPDATES

dtlp.png

Nice...You've implemented new animations...
Nice Job...I Was Wondering if you were going to make door animations...

Germaniac

Victoria Concordia Crescit
Years

UPDATES

dtlp.png

Yay, new update, the door become animated! Cool

Crimson Stardust

Anime Addiction
Years
hmm...if you read most of the post,most people has the same problem..anyway,i encounter this same problem before on Wes old beta but i manage to play it.But i am playing it on psp so it may be different on com.
Here is what i do:I ask someone who manage to play the game,play new game and told him to put whatever name i want as the character then just after the start of the game,i told him to save and send the save file to me.Then i put the save file in the save files folder on GPSP and play it.Instead of pressing new game,i press continue[or whatever].Then voila,i can play the game.I think it is the same if using Vb or No$Gba...make sure the save file name is the same..

Hope this helps anyone..

jupotatoes

Yeah buddhay!
Years
There's also the buneary/lopunny thingy, their sprites are surkit and maskerain's.
I wonder I Wes STILL hasn't answered if he needs help with the english translation...

Back