• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Incredibly Wandering Thread V3 ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
I hope for something that will not bore the heck out of someone. :3

Snivy063

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
Oh, a wandering thread. :'o .. I've seen the old one when I was stalking a certain profile. XD

So, what are you guys talking about? owo ;

Snivy063

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
I want to be a successful accountant, even though I suck at numbers! D:

Snivy063

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
I actually don't know what made like want to be an Accountant. XD

Aand with the topic, Coffee is my absolute favorite. <3

Years
Coffee is just a legal drug like smoking and alcohol; it is bad for you! D:
Believe me on the smoking front, I am an ex-smoker and my lungs are only now starting to get better! D:​

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
Yeah, I'm glad I never started smoking. I have absolutely no will-power, so if were to get into that habit, I'd be one of those 40-a-day smokers and would probably be dead by the age of 40. Poor Will's lungs; I hope they get better.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I'll be finishing up my certificate in IT, so I'm slowly progressing with my experience thanks to my externship. I...don't quite know where I'll end up working, though...but I'm sure that next year I'll be back in school. xD

Coffee. I want coffee. Thanks for reminding me guys! Imma get some before work. :D

Snivy063

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
Your welcome, Megan! tehe ~

I don't smoke, and will never intend to try to smoke. :x .. I don't want to die in such an early age.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Loool. My mom smokes and it used to be so embarrassing because I would go places and they would accuse me of smoking because my clothes smelled like it :( I almost got kicked out of a school trip because they thought I was smoking in the hotel room, it was terrible.

Years
I had that happen to me a few times. My friend's house always stank of cigarette smoke so I couldn't even sit down there without my clothes getting the stink in them and then people accusing me of smoking.

Back