• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Gabby and Ty

psyanic

pop a wheelie on a zeitgeist
Years
  • Age 27
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 10, 2023
They were always my way to train before the Elite Four. It was easy xp along with a decent amount of money so I could buy more TM's at the Game Corner. Their Pokemon weren't too bad, although Exploud didn't tend to faint easy. I liked them in a way, but I feel like they should have done something more rather thank stalk you all the time. (Yeah, they did 'interview' Captain Stern, but that's about it for reporting.)

Years
used them for the double battle "teach a move to smeargle" trick where Sketch targets Smeargle's partner, whatever it was (Baton Pass, explosive move (Curse to Ghost Smeargle first)) or is.

Years
  • Seen Oct 12, 2020
I liked battling them in the olden days. I remember sweeping their Pokemon off with my Swampert's Muddy Water in Emerald. And then they would handle a silly interview which I hardly answer. And then you end up being aired on TV. What bollocks was that.

Years
I could care one way or the other. If I run across them I battle. I always choose the fire starter so Combusken/Blaziken made it really easy to sweep the battle. I only give an interview if I manage to defeat them without taking a hit because they add an interesting addition to their report on tv. And since that's the only time I give them an interview I actually take the time to choose interesting replies.

Last edited:

Pinta77

Gabby and ty annoy me. They arent very efficient xp and i hate answering an interview with 1 word. Meh, it was a decent idea though.

Years
I battled them really often. I can remember that I battled them with Blaziken, and I think Sableye. (Wich was freaking stupid cuz Blaziken owned Magneton, and Sableye couldn't do anything against exploud xD)

blue

gucci
Years
How I loved those two, they provided me with so much training when grinding for the Elite Four and beyond. I know the three locations off the top of my head since I re-battled them so many times.

Back