• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Roads of Light [T] [OOC+SU]

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
@jov: In regards to plot, I'm afraid the RP would become sort of bland and boring if we don't get a move on with the story, and if I have to make up a new little plot for you guys to follow, I will. Depends on when/if Limanya comes back.

Btw, the Crossblade Crew has about 4 members I think.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
@heretostay: Looks good, man. I can't accept it now, though. We'll give Limanya some time to get back, then if she doesn't get back, I'll accept it with the other SUs.

badslayer

a new world!
Years
  • UK
  • Seen May 28, 2013
hi guys sorry there's been some bad stuff going on and i have to leave pc sorry to waste your time bye

Chocolate™

Awesome Dragon
Years
One thing - Khawille has left this rp.

Here's my alpha SU:

Name: Nathan Carrey.

Nickname: Bullet.

Species: Sceptile

Team: The Lost Learners.

Title: The Jade Knight.

Appearance:

First of all Nathan stands at a height of 6'3, making him extremely large as far as a Sceptile goes. Secondly he has only one eye with the left eye having a scar over it. And finally he has a trident shaped birth mark on his neck. He also carries a sling bag.

Personality:

Nathan is an extremely wise Sceptile he never takes any decision before considering it first. He is quick to make friends that seem nice, but that had been one of his major problems in the past. He loves learning like any other Lost Learner and can be found spending his time engrossed in books. However he is extremely powerful in battle and is one of the strongest pokemon in the land. He is very patient but his anger flares up whenever he finds a pokemon doing wrong. This is why most criminals tremble at the mere sound of his name.

History:

Level: 50

Moveset:

Swords Dance

Leaf Blade

Leaf Storm

Earthquake

Thunder Punch

Aerial Ace.

Ashygirl

Ash is my bae!
Years
Finally forced myself to put PMD:GTI down for a moment to make a post. Sorry it's a little on the short side.

Years
  • Seen today
@ heretostay: we should have Samuel (DarkKnight) and Rodrick (Shatter-Fist) meet each other inside the Breaker's base. look on page 12 for Samuel's information.

jov0006

Beygimon! Gotta let it rip!
Years
There are way too many SUs to be accepted... Is Limanya coming back? :/

I might be away from the RP for a while depending on how much attention this gets and I need to write up an SU for Game of Pokemon.

Last edited:

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
I can see that you guys are getting very tired of waiting for Limanya. It's unfortunately looking bad that she'll be coming back any time soon, so I hereby decree that

All SUs are accepted

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
You can feel however you want. I've looked over all the SUs and decided they're adequate, if you don't like it, well that's unfortunate.

Years
  • Seen today
I have mixed feelings about lousing Limanya

@ heretostay: will do, we'll meet in the dining room

Back