• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Haven't seen Tokyo Godfathers yet. I really should.

Have you seen Terra e..., Ghost in the Shell, The Ideon: Be Invoked and Kanashimi no Belladonna? I like those more than most of the Ghibli films I've seen.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years

Out of those I've only seen Ghost in the Shell. I'll probably watch the others, since it's far easier and far more enticing for me to watch an anime movie than a series.

And speaking of Ghibli, I can't wait for the two movies coming out this Summer. Dunno when I'll be able to see 'em, though, but looking at Arrietty and its dub...I might just watch 'em subbed this time.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023
10146_589211791099083_122067393_n.jpg

doctors are two kinds of leeches

they take your blood and your money

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I should catch up on Best Wishes sometime. Or at least watch the ones I want to watch.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years

Whelp... I was watching the first UtaPri live concert yesterday evening (Taniyama Kishou can sing, man. @3@ His performance of "Shout out from Orion" was brilliant). I had watched 7 of 8 parts, and went to bed because it was getting late. Hoping to watch the last part earlier, I got on youtube... only to find the account that hosted the parts was terminated due to copypright infringement. o-o''

Arma

The Hyena
Years
ooh! Looks like someone got their hands on Fire Emblem! =D

I still don't know whether I should use characters from past FE games or not...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back