• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: PC Fastfood Inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I'm having an issue with what one plus one equals. My friend thinks it's two, but clearly it's window...
Spoiler:

It made my day that I found the above on google images, considering it's *exactly* what I was trying to find.

So does it equal a car window?
My sister confused some people once by licking the car window while driving by. {:

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
Years
3+3 equals how many chicken nuggets I want from McDonalds right now. With some sweet and sour sauce <3

TY

My sister is on high school and is pretty smart on paper... In real life, she makes mistake after mistake and its hilarious to see it happen

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
Years
No seriously, my brother left the TV on after leaving the room, leaving this movie called "Air Bud" and right now it just ended. For some reason it's been catching my attention and getting my eyes off the screen every 15 minutes, and after a while, I began realizing how terrible the child actors are, and how the adult ones have such tiny roles they might as well not be characters at all.

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
Years
90s were golden, I didnt know what bad acting was back then. I think there are more bad actors/even worse movies nowadays. like Sharknado....like really?

Star-Lord

withdrawl .
Years
oh god are we really going to keep our nostalgia glasses on about the 90s

All I have to go do is point to a Britney Spears music video and laugh at the fashion.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
the 90's were like...the best years ever alongside the 80's. I'm kinda lucky to have experienced all of the decade. Poor sister of mine who has to deal with all this crap that's trending at this time. 90's ftw!

Years
  • Seen Dec 3, 2013
Yep, to put it simply, in most of today's western culture the **** has hit the fan. Most.

Star-Lord

withdrawl .
Years
I'm gay as hell but can't twerk for my life you might want to step away from the stereotypes ;O

Also western culture really isn't that bad I mean wow teenagers do stupid things but then they grow up what a shocking and surprising development.

or is it "I don't like how they enjoy their time" in which case lmfao

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
Years
I'm only half gay so maybe that's why

lol teenagers in every generation do stupid stuff, it's just part of being a teenager.

Star-Lord

withdrawl .
Years
I mean people call One Directioners crazy but the Beatles fangirls did the exact same ****.

I mean I'm not a fan of what is popular these days but I don't go around saying "Oh this generation is awful" or something because for one thing that would make me sound insanely obnoxious and two I really... don't think that people having fun is a bad thing.

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
Years
Same **** really, just different times and technology.

I don't hate this generation, I actually follow a lot of what's popular when it comes to fashion because I love love love clothes.

Years
  • Seen Dec 3, 2013
I never even mentioned teenagers.

Let me put it this way: The Beatles were revolutionary, they released an amazing amount of albums, inspired countless people to become musicians themselves, and they changed the game of music. Hendrix? Him too. Les Paul, Robert Johnson, Led Zepplin, Queen, The Who, Nirvana, Alice Cooper, all of these guys were and are really, really, well known. They had amazing talent, and brought originallity to not only their work, but all of music as well.
A lot of them even challenged what was considered appropriate for a musician to do, The Beatles were considered hippies. Alice Cooper was about the hardest and heaviest thing you could find, but his lyrics still have such spectacular meaning to them.
Without these guys, most of today's music wouldn't even exist. Because it was them that inspired generations of musicians to pick up an instrument.

Where is that today? Where are the pioneers that become game changers? The people with real talent? Because I see a few good musicians, here and there, but no legends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back