• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: POKéMON Ruby Destiny - Rescue Rangers [Hack of the Month July 2008]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sky

Years
Hey Jagold congratulations from me too
And nice new update
Wish you the best luck with the rest
And i think Raquaza cant be recruited

Kip

🔥 Fluffy Fire Fox
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 17, 2024
Nice one on the HOTM ;)

I've been a long time follower, just haven't posted here yet. I played Beta 4 all the way through - completely hooked with the story, so much in fact that I haven't peeked at the story thing in the first post. Looking forward to playing that out. :D

Quick question - When Beta 5 (or whatever the next one is) arrives, will I be able to still use my Beta 4 save file? (Say, if I saved it in the Go-Getters HQ for example.)

EDIT: Scratch that, I'm an idiot. (Mental note: search a thread before asking questions!!)

Last edited:

wildarms001

Random Supporter
Years
  • Seen May 15, 2013
congrtz DJG you deserve that award tnx again for your wonderful hack and very dedication in hacking :D keep up the good work alwys :D - angat tlga ang pinoy :D

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
The new update looks cool (as always)

Do you mean we can't recruit them or we can recruit 3 of them???

i changed my mind. after you battled them, you will choose which one of them you'll be bringing along. ;)

and thank you~

Well, guess what.....it is that time again, Hack of the Month. This time you have won, so congrats :)

20080703-me9k6jqus7p7q34nqcq36fb3pk.png

Enjoy a month of having your thread stickied.

OMG! O_O
I er, won..? Horay, I guess... :\

oh well, thanks for the award, Blaze. :)

YAY!!!!
RD-RR won the HotM!!!

thank you~

Congrats!
For Having The HoTM
Been Playing This. It's Challenging.
Good Luck w/ the other releases!

thank you~

congratulations!
but i cant find the thread where you can vote... or do the mods decide which hack is HotM ?
anyway, great work!

there isn't any threads for us members to vote. :P
only mods will do so, or at least, that's what I think. :\

thank you~

Wow! It's the HotM! You are lucky DJG and congrats on winning that award!

thank you~

Hey Jagold congratulations from me too
And nice new update
Wish you the best luck with the rest
And i think Raquaza cant be recruited

Rayquaza will be recruitable now, since I changed my mind. :P

thanks~

Nice one on the HOTM ;)

I've been a long time follower, just haven't posted here yet. I played Beta 4 all the way through - completely hooked with the story, so much in fact that I haven't peeked at the story thing in the first post. Looking forward to playing that out. :D

Quick question - When Beta 5 (or whatever the next one is) arrives, will I be able to still use my Beta 4 save file? (Say, if I saved it in the Go-Getters HQ for example.)

EDIT: Scratch that, I'm an idiot. (Mental note: search a thread before asking questions!!)

eheheheheh...
thanks~

congrtz DJG you deserve that award tnx again for your wonderful hack and very dedication in hacking :D keep up the good work alwys :D - angat tlga ang pinoy :D

thank you so~

well, I never expected to win anything though, nor do I wish to win, but oh well... I guess we deserve it. :)

this made me realize that we have put a lot of effort, although I still need to learn more about hacking. :)

oh, that reminds me, because I er, won, I decided to add more side-events to make things more complicatedly difficult! :badsmile:

again, thanks to everyone~ :)

Mitchman

Banned
Years
No! Damn you hotm for making him motivated and getting him to make it more difficult. Nah kiddin man you totally deserve it. Also i dont find a challenge for it.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
You're evil! What kind of side-events do you mean? More missions :paranoid:?

yup! more missions!
I also decided to include the Tyranitar & Pikachu story you heard when you were still a trainee in Steelix Guild.

and yes, more missions, but unknown for now. Though I may think up of something while I am in school tomorrow. :P

thank you~

No! Damn you hotm for making him motivated and getting him to make it more difficult. Nah kiddin man you totally deserve it. Also i dont find a challenge for it.

eheheheh... :badsmile:
thank you. :)

wildarms001

Random Supporter
Years
  • Seen May 15, 2013
congrtz again DJG :D did the extra mission is included in your finals version of the rescue ranger?

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
Years
Congratulations on getting Hack of the Month, Jagold! This was unexpected, because this hack was put on the PokéCommunity Hacks Showcase before the last Hack of the Month hack, but anyway, I'm happy for you!

I don't know why Reign of Legends didn't get an award like this, but still, congratulations!

Anyway, I haven't heard much from this hack since I returned...
Good luck, and keep on updating!

Lockmaster24

Wise words of FizzyStardust
Years
Congratulations for HotM DJG!

anyway i was think of what this game needs when it hit me...
A daycare centre!

I think it needs on for training freshly recruited pokemon (also a exp. share)!

Congrats again!

kid1513

~ Pixel Artist
Years
Your hack is AWESOME, and of course, your game HAVE TO be won!
Congratulation!!!Hooray!!!
At first I didn't see your thread ( because it moves to the sticky thread) :P:P
You are GREAT, djagold!!!!!

THM10

Should I try again?
Years
This is a great hack you've made here, and img123 i believe in the next beta release, some pokemon will be recruitable, anyway, congrats on getting hack of the month Jagold.

Ryousha

Waiting for Gen 4 Remakes
Years
Grats on the HoTM.

Reign of Legend had some cons xD.
All maps felt like the same thing, just with a few new added maps.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hey DJG, you should make a bike for Pikachu of him running super fast or him on a skateboard xD!!!

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
Grats on the HoTM.

Reign of Legend had some cons xD.
All maps felt like the same thing, just with a few new added maps.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hey DJG, you should make a bike for Pikachu of him running super fast or him on a skateboard xD!!!

Umm, do you think that the Pokemon are smart enough to do skateboards?

Binary

え?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 7, 2014
Wow, you won the Hack of the month. Great job. You fully deserved this.
Keep on going bud.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back