• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lil_Miss's Breeding Center

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
Years
  • Age 8
  • +
  • Seen Sep 15, 2020
Hey, I just thought of an idea that I can breed your pokemon for the right nature...the pokemon I'm looking for? It depends on how long it takes to hatch the egg and get the right nature... anyways, Welcome to my breeding center!!

For any further question PM or VM me on my other account Lil_Miss's Breeding Center...

Last edited:

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
Years
  • Age 8
  • +
  • Seen Sep 15, 2020
Ok...one person down...many more to go..I'll get you your Adamant Machop in no time! Tomorrow though...so anybody else need a natured poké?

One more thing for everyone..I don't do IV's and I am terribly sorry...but to get you the right natured pokemon you want is really good!!

Last edited:

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
Years
  • Age 8
  • +
  • Seen Sep 15, 2020
"Ok well pokemon luver and Mence Master...I will get your poké's that you want.......tomorrow, hopefully you are online then... Well ok then!!

Junoliv

'Luv ur pokemon' how pathetic
Years
  • Seen Jul 31, 2021
nice thread . will u breed one for me? lol

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
Years
  • Age 8
  • +
  • Seen Sep 15, 2020
"Nah it's all right Resart_Accident but thnx for the offer...lol...anyways, do you need a natured pokemon?"

can u breed me a starmie.............natural seriouse...........

"Oh and also you..I do not Ev train in this thread I give you pokémon natures you want...lol...I guess you had a misunderstading.."

Last edited:

Detox

Well...hmmm....can you get me a Jolly cranidos with 31 IVs in attack and speed?

Xander247

Pokémon Trainer/Breeder
Years
  • UK
  • Seen Feb 11, 2010
I'm looking for an Adamant natured male Growlithe if possible, with Flash Fire ability

Last edited:

Foot

I'm creating a Pokemon Sun and Moon Comic!
Years
Hey Lil_Miss! Looks like business is good. Do you think U could still breed a pokemon 4 me? Peace!

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
Years
  • Age 8
  • +
  • Seen Sep 15, 2020
"Ok ok everyone...I will get you your pokemon but I am not sure about the IV's Phantom Syndrome...but I will get you your NATURED pokémon...problem is I only have pokemon pearl so I cannot get a Cranidos, the rest of you guys I'll get it as sooon as possible...Foot, what natured pokémon do you want?"

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
Years
  • Age 8
  • +
  • Seen Sep 15, 2020
"I can breed egg moves but not IV"s cause they hard..........srry......"

"So anybody else need something???"

Last edited:
Back