• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Pokemon Crystal Advance

Years
*cough* Freewebs *cough* You need to find a better host because Freeweb ALWAYS make download speed worse if you have big files on their server.

Suggestion: Find a better one that can host large files at decent speed.

That's why I cant friggin download your game demo.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 29, 2007
Yeah freewebs limits downloads sppeds. Just do a quick anglefire dign up or something and put it on that. Or until you can find a better one use yousendit.

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Sep 8, 2010
*ish downloading it now* I hope it's good..^.^ But I'm sure it is.

Years
Chichimi, Be careful because Freewebs will lag your download completely forever. Do it at your own risk :P

If is complete, feel free to upload to another server so the rest of us can download at great speed.

Years
  • Seen May 29, 2007
www.MEGAUPLOAD.com

Go there, it is Much Much better then Freewebs. The only contention is that the upload must not be bigger then 500MBs.

Anyway good job, I like how you actually got the items menu in place with a custom look.

sketch

3D animator/movie director
Years
  • Age 30
  • LA
  • Seen Apr 14, 2014
I tried but it says the website is unavailable on the new one.The other link doesn't work either.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 29, 2007
It was pretty good but there is some spelling mistakes. The weirdest thing was though I had the enemys **** bulbasaur down to red health and then it just attacked and did like 18 damage and killed me when I had like 14 health left.

funnybunny

Advanced RM2k(3) Coder
Years
*downloading*

Good thing it is uploaded onto an other host 13 mb at 1 kb/sec is not very pleasing :P

=EDIT=
Eh..... to be honest...I thinks this looks not so good....

1. The hero sprite is with an filter(or something), it looks a bit out of place...
2. It looks al a bit unprofesional, like when you get a choice the message box moves a bit. Also the prof moves a few pixels when he shows the pokemon.
3. The DBS isn't really the best option I think for PKM games :\ . It looks ...eh diferent then the original battle, it just doesn't cut it for me.
4. That was way to short to be a demo, it's more of a tech demo of things we already seen.
5. The rivel get bubasour in any case, even as he choses charmande :\

Some good things:
1. I like the start screen with the Newgame, Continu and Quit.
2. Menu looks good, but need some sound changes I think.
3. Fast action, the positive thing about the DBS it that it is a bit fater then the original PKM game.

Oh well you don't have to listen to me, just trying to help you a bit.

Last edited:
Back