• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Avatar of the Person Above

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
7/10 ^_^ He's cute. XD; You can barely see the border, though. :x

Years
^9/10 nice, kind of hard to see all the details though.

Jedi:
Okay, this is a really really long explaination, so... Here goes:

A while ago, some internet-obsessed people decided to invent a language to use on the computer that only used numbers and symbols to represent letters. For some reason, they called this language "leet," or 1337 (see, all numbers).

Now, however, most people who speak 1337 also use many abbrevations, leave out apostrophes and punctuation. People who say things such as "omg im sooo bord theres nuthing 2 do!!1!" would be called a 1337 speaker.

The little creature in my avatar is a leet. It from a game I play, AO. The leets speak in leet, of course, so the text in my avatar is something a leet would typically say.

Hope that makes some sense.

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
Years
8/10 nice soothing colors, it is kind of hard to tell at first site, but really good none the less ^^.

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
Years
8/10

I have a whole bunch of avatars at home, customized or otherwise. I took a heap of screenshots from the Movie 2000 and Pikachu's Rescue Adventure, but I haven't done much with them. If anyone wants one, they can have one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back