• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

Years
  • Seen May 11, 2015
I love the part where the spearow's attack. Some nice coding my friend. I just wish it was actually complete.

Years
  • Seen May 4, 2016

If you're up for it, you can add random NPC into Bill's Lighthouse that warps you outta there. =)
[/QUOTE]

If you would kindly let me know how to do it i would try :)

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
I have found the Pokemon Fire Red mod Ashgray and am having a little bit of a problem. I went to Celedon City first, I did manage to beat Erika, but then when I went back Sabrina's Gym has the old man standing in front of it and won't let me in, but when I try to go to Lavender Town it says that a voice is keeping me in Saffron city. Wouldn't be a problem if I hadn't saved it, but I did. Is there any fixing this? Or will I have to start over?
Unfortunately you must restart...
You see events are placed in the exact order and you need to do them in that way. Skipping one event causes you to be unable to do it.

If you would kindly let me know how to do it i would try :)
Okay... well I did say if you are up to it =D
You need to use A-Map and that NPC needs to have script.
You need a bit of hacking skills to do it. You may find tutorials in Tutorials section, they will surely help you :)

Years
  • Seen Nov 29, 2011
Thank you very much. Well I knew it was based on the cartoon, but I just didn't see the rock path when I let my Butterfree go.

Years
  • Seen May 4, 2016
I tried and my hacking skills are beyond pathetic :(. Maybe i have to use a different patch because i used 3.5 and 3.6.1 and they both have the exact problem :(

TD013

8 badges in Kanto, I have 10
Years
  • Seen Mar 20, 2022

Ruby Destiny trilogy, Light Platinum, Flora Sky, though we shouldn't talk about it here since this is AshGray thread ;)

If you're up for it, you can add random NPC into Bill's Lighthouse that warps you outta there. =)

Thanks. I figured since I've told Meta that this is my favorite game hands down it would be ok. Need something to do until the next beta gets released :)

Years
  • Seen Nov 29, 2011
Okay, how do I get past the Snorlax just to the left of Celedon City, I restarted after my first screw up, but now I can't figure out how to wake it up.

Years
  • Seen Nov 29, 2011
The version I'm playing is more of a combo of the original game and the cartoon. If that helps any, the Snorlax is lying just in front of the connecter building that leads to cycling road, below where you get FLY, how do I get back there as well. The number of the one I'm playing is 1.65. Are there different ones? where can I download the others?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 4, 2016
I found the rug tile for the path that i'm using, but there is a problem. The rug tile is not in the right place. Its to the left and it doesn't do anything. Can someone please help me? And also is it just because i'm using visual boy advance that it is doing this?

bobvs

Music Composer/Hacker
Years
  • Seen Apr 7, 2014
I found the rug tile for the path that i'm using, but there is a problem. The rug tile is not in the right place. Its to the left and it doesn't do anything. Can someone please help me? And also is it just because i'm using visual boy advance that it is doing this?

Same problem here,what do we do?

Years
I forgot to tell u previusly that u encounter Snorlax after the battling EEVEE BROTHERS EVENT he is not near Saffron city. but anyways the old man is just right standing on a mountain or something

SyncHF

裂孔に!
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 19, 2023
Hey metapod, are you also going to add the events on sinnoh? I mean all of the events on the animated series up to sinnoh/unova?

Years
  • Seen Nov 29, 2011
I wonder if the version I'm playing is finished or not? Because there is no old man any where to be found, I even went back to Lavender town and he wasn't there. The game i'm playing is most of it is based from the cartoon, but there is still a good portion of the normal Fire Red coming through, for example, Snorlax is just in front of the building that leads to cycling road, there also is no way to get to the HM 02 behind it the CUT tree isn't there.

Years
Hey i think u have not patches the game corectly or something has happenes with ur rom. i suggest u download a clean fire red patch , then lunar ips patcher and the ash grey version to play it properly.

Years
  • Seen Sep 22, 2012
i m not able to patch the ashgary verion 1.0 by ips 2.0 and 3.0 its still the same game m blocked as there is no way after giving togepi to misty i followed the same instruction as said in post... what should i do????????????? plzzz help

Back