• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2011] Pokémon Ruby Destiny - Life of Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueEon

Weavile
Years
  • Seen Jul 15, 2021
Oh how I miss the old days going very long distances repeatingly while wasting tons of Max Repels. I was even hilarious about the freaking easy way to get Chaomega. Whoo! This should win another HotY.

So you've completed the hack? Then maybe you can tell me where the ruby destiny fragments are. If they are on the islands south east of Hevah, can you tell me how to get there? Thanks.

Years
I would assume that you already are able to play, thanks to your friend.
Anyway, the screenshots you provided means that your Ruby ROM is not compatible with the patch.

i wished so too but no, even tho my friend used his clean rom to patch other hacks, it didnt work with this one :/

Years
"Originally Posted by Ritz
help,
why all shop only selling ?????
i can't buy anything :o
*sorry for my bad english

Quote : Are you playing on your PC or via mobile or
other devices by chance?"

i'm playing the game using mobile phone with vbag..
Now i'm on PSS mission..

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
i'm playing the game using mobile phone with vbag..
Now i'm on PSS mission..

I figured as much.
Unfortunately, that is a common bug when played through other devices, and I have no idea how to fix that bug. :(

i wished so too but no, even tho my friend used his clean rom to patch other hacks, it didnt work with this one :/

That is strange. Sorry though, but providing links towards ROMs is not allowed here.
The only thing I can tell you now is that you can search for a ROM through Google.
Search for "pokemon ruby rom" and choose the very first one on the list.

So you've completed the hack? Then maybe you can tell me where the ruby destiny fragments are. If they are on the islands south east of Hevah, can you tell me how to get there? Thanks.

Refer to the F.A.Q. on the first post of the first page.

Shadowraze

ur mum
Years
Yo, jagold I'm not quite if you're aware of this but there's a bug on the ship when you talk to the teachers in a room. Their text's exceed the textbox so I think you might have to fix that. :3

I'm enjoying the hack although I don't really like going back to places again and again. T_T

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Yo, jagold I'm not quite if you're aware of this but there's a bug on the ship when you talk to the teachers in a room. Their text's exceed the textbox so I think you might have to fix that. :3

I'm enjoying the hack although I don't really like going back to places again and again. T_T

Oh, I'm quite aware of them. I am just too damn lazy to fix them, is all. :3

Yeah, going back and forth in one far-away place to another far-away place, I was inspired by the Digimon World 3 PS1 game, where we are actually required to go back and forth to VERY FAR places REPEATEDLY. So there. :p

BlueEon

Weavile
Years
  • Seen Jul 15, 2021
I can't seem to get the fragments.
Jude's grandfather says something about Light's real name.
I can't find Joseph anywhere. I once saw him outside Mineral cave with Yiyan. I talked to him, battled Yiyan and captured it. Now Joseph is Nowhereto be seen.
Blitz doesn't give me a quest as it says in the help section. I don't even know who Krona is (Or do I? I must've forgotten.)

Help.....? Please.

Years
  • Seen Jul 6, 2015
Are you playing on your PC or via mobile or other devices by chance?

Somehow, that's a glitch I always forget to fix.
Anywho, in the mean time, please complete the event in Rintah Town first before heading to Breeze Island again.

I would assume that you already are able to play, thanks to your friend.
Anyway, the screenshots you provided means that your Ruby ROM is not compatible with the patch.
I forgot where I got mine, though even if I remember, it's not allowed to share ROM links.

I...am not sure how that could help, but sure. Send it to me via PM.

Please see my reply to inolle on this very post.

Quick Question Jagold...How to i send a PM thing to someone? I'm still pretty new and i am still figuring things out...XD XD XD

Also in Rescue Rangers, Is the Sprinephy and Shaymin thing an encounter via walking around the islands? And where is Breloom?

Years
That is strange. Sorry though, but providing links towards ROMs is not allowed here.
The only thing I can tell you now is that you can search for a ROM through Google.
Search for "pokemon ruby rom" and choose the very first one on the list.

did that, didnt work again, i think i read somewhere about OS issues. maybe thats the issue about me also?

and also, maybe i can do something with the "create a patch" option? it doesnt matter how complicated its gonna be. that one seems to work at least

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
I can't seem to get the fragments.
Jude's grandfather says something about Light's real name.
I can't find Joseph anywhere. I once saw him outside Mineral cave with Yiyan. I talked to him, battled Yiyan and captured it. Now Joseph is Nowhereto be seen.
Blitz doesn't give me a quest as it says in the help section. I don't even know who Krona is (Or do I? I must've forgotten.)

Help.....? Please.

Have you defeated the Hevah League already?
Have you met/battled/obtained the four dragon gods yet?

Quick Question Jagold...How to i send a PM thing to someone? I'm still pretty new and i am still figuring things out...XD XD XD

Click on a name of a user, and a drop-down menu will appear.
Spoiler:

Also in Rescue Rangers, Is the Sprinephy and Shaymin thing an encounter via walking around the islands? And where is Breloom?

Yes, and I forgot where Breloom is located. It has been quite a while since I last updated that game.

did that, didnt work again, i think i read somewhere about OS issues. maybe thats the issue about me also?

Maybe...

Years
  • Seen Sep 24, 2019
Hey, playing the game and love it but what do people think is the best storyline to follow? Good, bad or normal? I love the game but feel I may miss out on something if I choose one route to go.

BlueEon

Weavile
Years
  • Seen Jul 15, 2021
Yeah, I defeated the Hevah league and caught the four dragon gods ( I don't have Deazone.)

4thGenAce:D

I don't live by my name...
Years
Hey, playing the game and love it but what do people think is the best storyline to follow? Good, bad or normal? I love the game but feel I may miss out on something if I choose one route to go.

You know, any storyline is nice. Just go where you wanna go. Shaymin for good, Giratina for bad, choose anyone of them if you go for normal.

Yeah, I defeated the Hevah league and caught the four dragon gods ( I don't have Deazone.)

I guess you talked to Chaomega already, eh?

Years
  • Seen May 30, 2013
guys i got a big problem ! so i finished the main storyline in good mode and finished master17 and champions blah blah blah ! after that i started capturing all the rare and legendaries..so thing is after getting all 4 dragon guardian i went to chomega who told me to first capture garatina in the lost shadow valley... so i went down in the mineral cave of dusk path ...surfed down , crossed the bridge and gone !!!!! the entrance is gone !!! -.- What the hell ? can any one help me out ?i attached a screenshot. and i am playing on my android using gameboid !

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
guys i got a big problem ! so i finished the main storyline in good mode and finished master17 and champions blah blah blah ! after that i started capturing all the rare and legendaries..so thing is after getting all 4 dragon guardian i went to chomega who told me to first capture garatina in the lost shadow valley... so i went down in the mineral cave of dusk path ...surfed down , crossed the bridge and gone !!!!! the entrance is gone !!! -.- What the hell ? can any one help me out ?i attached a screenshot. and i am playing on my android using gameboid !

Wait wait wait...
Are you saying that you haven't gotten Giratina/Shaymin yet?

I see. There's a new patch available on the first post in the first page.
Download version 16 and see the F.A.Q. to learn how to solve this problem.
Thanks~

You won't really miss that much though.
All three modes will connect to the same ending anyway. :3

Years
  • Seen May 30, 2013
yea i haven't :-/ ahhh did i miss something ? could it b cuz of any glitch cuz i had found one....around the time i go in the leon castle with the princess when she enters the first door ,left of the kings throne i mistakenly talked to the adjacent wall to that door n a invicible princess starting talking to me whom i battled n she gave me the 8th symbol xD it was creepy xD haha but yea that n also i havent gotten giratina yet !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back