• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Leave/Return Thread

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Welcome back to PokéCommunity, TheTyranrtumAvenger! You're working on a hack? Cool. :] What game are you hacking? FireRed, Ruby, or something else?

Outlier

I'm afraid to announce that I'll be taking an indefinite leave of absence. I know this will upset the whole community but the pressures of forum life are just too much for me right now. I... I need to be alone for a while.

I hope you'll all wish me luck in my time of need. ) :

Years
I'm afraid to announce that I'll be taking an indefinite leave of absence. I know this will upset the whole community but the pressures of forum life are just too much for me right now. I... I need to be alone for a while.

I heard your problems with some staff members was going to lead to this, but anyways taking a break might be the best thing to do. Good luck with any other plans you have right now and we do hope you come back when you're feeling better again!

- Hikari

Kakarot1212

Resident Programmer
Years

Awww... Be sure to be back early okay?? :)
Hope you'll find your resolution quick.

Good luck!

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years

Mmm, sport, It's really sad that things had to turn out this way. :(

But you know, I wish you all the best, and I hope that when you decide to come back, things will all be better! Take care, and remember that PC will always be here!

MaskedDJ

【♫Forever Alone♫】‎
Years
Well guys, i can say my leg are vanish and my body is dying and i m goona fainted due to many freaking walk in some place called "Make you tired" :D

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 28, 2015
Hey everyone, I was gone for a really long time, due to internet difficulties and the dreadful death of my DS, but now I'm back with a new account. I couldn't use the old one due to email difficulties and therefore, the impossibility of passwords. I like this name better though ;) I was formerly known as Atria, and if you wanna send me a friendcode, I can send you mine!! Great to be back, see you in the trade chat ^.^

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Hey everyone, I was gone for a really long time, due to internet difficulties and the dreadful death of my DS, but now I'm back with a new account. I couldn't use the old one due to email difficulties and therefore, the impossibility of passwords. I like this name better though ;) I was formerly known as Atria, and if you wanna send me a friendcode, I can send you mine!! Great to be back, see you in the trade chat ^.^

Welcome back Atria! We've missed you in #tradecorner! Join and check us out again.

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years

Hey there! Welcome back on your new account! I hang out at the trade chat from time to time, hehe. Anyways, I hope that you'll continue to have fun on whats going on here! See you around, yes? <33

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Welcome back to PC, Atria! I've visited #TradeCorner once, but had to leave due to lag. xD Might visit again another time. Well, I hope to see you around!

Years

I don't really remember you, but hey welcome back!

Having internet difficulties and losing your password sucks, but at least you didn't forget us entirely. Anyways, have fun getting active at PC again and I'll see you around!

- Hikari

Kyocera

+Sylveon Is UB3R!+
Years
I Am xXToXiiCxHyDrAXx, New Account!

To all my buddies and stuff I made, I made a new account to make my Kyocera name work! If you want to chat this is me! Thanks!

Years
To all my buddies and stuff I made, I made a new account to make my Kyocera name work! If you want to chat this is me! Thanks!

I actually like this name way better than your last one, so yeah you made a good choice. Have fun and I'll be seeing you around the forums!

- Hikari

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023

Welcome back to PC, Kyocera. Not sure if we've already met before, but just in-case--who were you previously? :) Either way, hope you have a fun stay here, and don't be shy to contact staff if you're in need of any forum-related help!

Back