• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Mole - Elimination Round 2

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
Well, Darth Vader's Little Green Aliens and Fluffy Bunnies With Intense Acne, this is your second ER, and I shall not prolong your agonising wait any longer. The difference with this ER is that ONLY 1 person shall be booted off this round, as 7 were eliminated last time. The same format applies as last time, but remember to only answer the question designated to your team -_-

1) How much did your team wager for Round 2?
2) How many members are in your team, and what are their names?
3 - DVLGA) Name the 4 films that Hayden Christensen has starred in
3 - FBWIA) Name the most common type of acne in teenagers
4) Did the Mole strike this round?
5) When will the Mole strike next?
6) Who is the Mole?

If you think question 2 is easy, then if you have a look at the Important Stuff Page, and you'll beg to differ :P

The deadline is Midnight Friday (GMT +1) although if everyone's responded by then, then I'll give the results earlier. Good luck everyone.

Stickified

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
Years
Ize have answered it, I laready knew most the answer for our teams only question, sher is a good actor. I only had to look up one of em.

Dark Sora

Banned
Years
Though my awesome team isnt in the ER, for number two, do you mean how many are in the team at that moment (no counting people who were kicked out)? Or do you mean how many there was at first?

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
Well, everyone submitted their results in, and I can tell you that the next person to have been caught by the Mole's tricks is:

Legendary Pokemon Master

Sorry to see you go... but as the saying goes, "and on with the show". Round 3 shall start tomorrow, and the name of the round is:

Tune in for the story

This one'll have you guessing :P

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
Years
Ivan got the boot? ? *falls over laughing uncontrollably* Ahaha, that was unexpected yet so hilarious. XD

Story, eh? *raises eyebrow and attempts to trespass on Jon's memory*

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
Years
Wow, I thought I was gonna go since I know that I probably answered one question wrong. I guess my thoughts on who the Mole is has kept me in the game XD

Back