• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Quick Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2021
I it true that there is no coding for the Johto Pokeballs in Black and White?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Dont know here to post this but has anyone made a gen 5 pokemon trainer card generator yet?, didnt find anyone by searhing on google, I would really apreciate if someone told me where to find one so I can make a new avatar on pokecommunity

Mhm, doesn't belong here, how about sending a Private or Visitor Message to Logiedan, since he mods the pixel sections, which includes trainer cards, so he might be able to help.

Years
  • Age 14
  • Seen Oct 3, 2011
Can I use any Celebi to unlock Zorua? I have a Japanese Celebi and an English copy of Black. =/

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
I don't like to spam or anything but a few people may have missed my question so i'll repost it. (I'll delete the previous post so it isn't so spammy)

Question,
Are the words to unlock the Relocator for the uk versions of Black and White the same as the japanese version?

Years
  • Age 14
  • Seen Oct 3, 2011
Yeah, it's the movie one. Gonna try it now; thank you both. :)

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 16, 2022
Apparently, the phrase to activate the Transfer Machine is still "EVERYONE HAPPY" "WI-FI CONNECTION" - the same phrase from the 4th Generation games. Worth a try. (What does it have to do with Wi-Fi?)

Uhh, it's actually 'EVERYONE HAPPY SIMPLE CONNECTION'.

Last edited by a moderator:

SilverCrown

Fired Up!
Years
  • Age 35
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 6, 2022
When doing a WiFi battle, can we make it 6v6?

Are the levels ever set to 50 or 100?

I've only had one random wi-fi battle, and the Pokemon were set to level 50. But I believe you can set the level of them to 100 if you do it through the place where you can battle your friends.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 8, 2013
Are there alot of trianers? I want to rotate 9 pokemon and I dont want level 40 pokemon by the end! XD

Geo_mani

Can't wait until spring!
Years
Dream world!

I would like to know some things about the dream world?How do you access it?(a video would be even better)lso,to access it by the wi-fi,does the modem (from which you take the internet)need to be the same with the computer (in which you use the dream world)?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I would like to know some things about the dream world?How do you access it?(a video would be even better)lso,to access it by the wi-fi,does the modem (from which you take the internet)need to be the same with the computer (in which you use the dream world)?

Since it's a simple question, merged with this thread.
Not really sure about the info behind it, but I know you can't access it until the 30th.

Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2011
How to trade Celebi from Heartgold to White?

I had a Shiny Celebi from a friend on my Heartgold for the last year. How do I trade it onto my new Pokemon White?

Thanks in advance for anyone who can help me.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I had a Shiny Celebi from a friend on my Heartgold for the last year. How do I trade it onto my new Pokemon White?

Thanks in advance for anyone who can help me.

Merged with simple questions. Ask your questions here next time.

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 26, 2024
Can you use AR with English B/W ? I understand there was a problem of some sort with the Jap version of it with an AR.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back