• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

goddess of a remnant; (M) [OOC/SU]

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
I think Jackie is, it just hasn't been posted yet. ^^

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
Well, we're also waiting for two more SU's~

I might not even be part of this RP because from those 2 SUs, it'd be even: 5 for 5. :3
Unless I make NPCs of course~

ohHeyVaporeon.

You just can't shake me.
Years
I am alive!

I slept all day, but I am here. It seems I've missed a bit. Sort of. ^^ I've never actually done a theme for a character, but I can certainly try. And there certain guidelines for the themes?

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
I can play two characters. ^^ Unless someone wants to instead.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
No, no, guys its okay. xD
I can just make up a mentor/student team myself, and still tag along with you guys~ :3

Okay!
Meanwhile, Fuyu is typing the IC, so I'll give you guys the pairings. :D

Jennifer Atlantica
, is going to be mentored by Miharu Mizushima (this is what you guys requested, right? xD)

Seria Clover, is going to be mentored by
Jayvn Gi(which this was totally random~ :3)

Jack Spark, is going to be mentored by Erik Aizuh(again, random!)

Nai, is going to be mentored by Jackie Belrose (which I know my character was supposed to be mentoring Fuyu's character, BUT, I guess I can play as a team myself. :3)

and finally: Jeffery Anderson is going to be mentored by Diamond's character (he said he'll make it tomorrow anyway, sooo... :3 But if he doesn't, I'll still make a mentor character and, and mentor him~)

If you guys want to still make characters, feel free~ :3

Back