• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which is your favorite pokemon cry.

Mithel_Celestia

Alluring Illusion
Years
With a wide assortments of pokemon cries, which is your favorite? Explain Why.

For me, I like the cry of Archeops, it sounds most natural compared to most and it's not just random sounds assigned.

Years
I remember at one point I wanted to catch a Parasect just because I loved its cry. A few others that I can think of that are pretty good are Krabby (sounded the same in the games and anime), Jynx and the Porygon family. And while a lot of people get annoyed by it,
I still like Kricketune's cry.
DELELELELELELE WOOOOOOOOP!

Years
I once loved Manectric's cry a lot, but recently I have to say Gothitelle because its cry sounds like that scary shower music in the Hitchcock classic Psycho.

It's such a unique cry imo.

Years
  • Seen Jun 11, 2013
I really like Regice's cry, but I have to say my favorite of them all would probably be Reshiram's. It sounds so majestic, yet at the same time intimidating, how Reshiram is supposed to be. The flare sound at the very end of the cry shows that it's part fire type.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
My most favorite is Liepard and Mienfoo, they just sound beautiful - I wished they sounded that way in the anime too.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
The cries of Escavalier, Swampert, Kricketune, Dialga, Giratina, Haxorus, the Kamis in Therian forme, Hydreigon and Salamence are among my favorite cries.

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2018
Leafeon's cry stands out for me. It sounds something like a cross between a whistle and a cricket; I really like it.

Back