• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years

Getting too comfortable with the places you go to and a natural (in most people's cases anyway) desire to stay close to what they know. Boredom can arise after awhile.

I'm laying here in a hot as crap room trying to sleep and I realized that I haven't read a new chapter of D.Gray-man in like... half a year. Withdrawal is returning :c

4,5 months. Last chapter was Dec 31, before the New-Year holidays start in Japan. :3
But still, quite long. >3< Hoshinoooo get better pleeease //whiny voice

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

You and that wit of yours Pokey :U

Dat new X/Y website update. Dat new trailer. Aw yis.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years

The trailer looks great. The trainers now actually look part of of the world now. :'3
I loved how the Female trainer looked at the café with a smile, and then kept on running. Reminds me of Toon Link to some point.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years

BuyitwithFireEmblem No, no OoT is a good choice. 't Was a good game. The GCN port, that is, I can't say anything for the 3DS version. I do love the game's cover.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Evening doods.

I sold my 3ds 6 months after buying it. No XY for a while here.

My next quite big buys will be importing Utena dvds from 'merica and Nichijou Blu Rays from Oz.

Dter ic

Fire Emblem....[b]HEROES[/b]
Years

I'm glad they finally implemented 8 directional movement now. Well, they have to now that we have the 3ds.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back