• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabri

m8
Years
Which is quite something coming from me, I haven't gone past half a Pokémon game since Emerald.
I know no demon names, but the Internetz is amazing.

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
Years
Since the starter Pokemon will be 650-658, I think the 666th will be a common Pokemon. I didn't know any demon names till I google'd some xD

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
Years
Looks like I'll be going to sleep around 9 AM again.

Yogurt is nasty, fit people make it look yummy.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Yeah, but every time I say "I'm gonna go walk around the city" it starts raining and I can never go out, so sadly I haven't had the chance to explore what's out here yet.

Ahhh yes, it is that time of year. It'll either let up a bit when Fall starts or go through Fall into Winter. But that's Florida the "Sunshine" State for you! On the upside it's really nice in Central Florida during the Winter. Yeah, we don't get snow but we get pleasant cool weather that's juuust right. Not too hot nor too cold except for those wonderful times when it actually gets near freezing and such. But that would depend on where you lived before you moved to Florida I guess.

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
Years
Oh then I'm going to love Winter in Florida. Winter in Texas is terrible, Texas weather in general is terrible. It goes from 50°F to 12°F in 2 seconds. Unstable weather sucks. Hopefully it won't rain today so I can finally go out and maybe find someone to socialize with.

Years

Man and I thought the UK weather was bad, what with days where it switches between sun and rain like 5 times in the span of eight or so hours.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Then yeah you're probably going to enjoy Florida's winter a lot more then. ♥ And you're in Central Florida where (I think) it's coolest too! I don't know about over there but we had rain one-two hours ago and now it's really humid haha. If it's the same storm maybe it was over there where you lived. :b

Years

Yeah, once you reach around 21 you're no longer a young person. You become an old person V___V

I'm past my prime already, my skin is rotting, my bones are crumbling, only a matter of time until I bite the dust.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back