• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Welcome to the League of Draven! League of Legends Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

FaeRose

"You'll see more with your eyes closed"
Years
Username: FaeRose
Summoner Name(s): RoseAnarchy
Summoner Level(s): 30
LoL Server(s): NA
Representative Champion: Lulu & Annie are taken, lets go with Sona (Arcade)
Topic Answer: What's your favourite League Champion and why?

Lulu is my favorite League champion, she was my main for the first 30 levels and I still play her today. I have always liked fairys, glitter, and magic; and Lulu had just all that. She was also my first League RP profile on a site as well.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 20, 2024
Hey guys!

I know I've turned invisible for a bit but ere I am with a new topic for you <3

What do you think about the new match history thing on the website? Have you tried it out? Do you think it's actually useful to anybody?

I looked at it for a bit and quite frankly, it's a neat thing, although a tad complicated for my poor little mind xD

Years
I pretty much ragequit this game yesterday, because I was losing all the time althought not by anything I did for the most part. That affected my mentality and my mood going into other games and even outside of the game so I decided to stop for a week or so and thats how I found this forum.

Anyway, I am a Jack of all trades; I can play anywhere, but I best preform as a top laner or a jungler.

Favourite champions are Nasus, Vayne, Renekton and Syndra.

Username: Selly Jr
Summoner Name(s): Mors amplexus (euw), gibe moeny pleas (eune), Selly Jr(NA)
LoL Server(s): EuW (main), EuNE, NA
Representative Champion: Nasus

What's your favourite League Champion and why?
Nasus, so many people underestimate his damage and his lifesteal in the mid/lategame, this is a champion that can tank for days in addition to hitting like a truck, not to mention he is one of the best champions for objectives; I have won many games by people not respecting how quickly a 300 stacks nasus can take towers, never mind 500 stacks by 23 minutes. My personal best with nasus q farm by 20 minutes was in a gold ranked game, playing against a garen where I hit 478 q farm by 20 minutes. I also like it when someone thinks they can kill me at low health then I use q and I heal for nearly 200 health thanks to my passive, runes and spirit visage.

On topic: I haven't actually seen the match history beta at all, however I am hyped for the changes to summoner's rift, it'd be nice to see the game with a new face IMO

Last edited:
Years
Username: Roaming Murkrow
Summoner Name(s): NineTales9
Representative Champion: Veigar
Topic Answer: What's your favourite League Champion and why?
Veigar, one shotting tanks is fun, also you can fed the enemy mid laner for free AP later. He also has the most laugh emotes in the game(6 or 7) and laughs when he kills an enemy champion with ult, how awesome is that?

I can play every role but support, my preferred roles are mid and top. The only junglers i can play are Udyr,Shaco and Kha, if you exclude Yi(who doesn't know how to play Yi?). I can only play Twitch ADC, and can only play Annie and Lulu support, but i hate supporting because you are useless if your ADC is bad.

I'm currently using mobile internet, which apparently cannot connect to LoL servers. I will probably come home at around 30th August, so i guess i won't be able to play vs Doom Bots :(

I have an account on EUW too, and i have better ping there(like 10 compared to NAs 250 ping, but i got used to it, the delays are like nothing to me). I use the NA account cause most Riot and playerbase events happen there, and because a friend wanted me to play there(mostly cause EUW is always down).

Years
I like how Veigar now automatically laughs every time he bursts someone down, actually makes me laugh almost every time

Veigars laughs are no doubt the best laughs in the game. He also has one of the more logical reasons for joining institute for conflicts. It's just simply pure world domination, and he doesn't need a entire military to do it like those Noxus guys.

I find it hilarious when somebody surprise attacks me and i just instakill them with a full rotation of Veigars abilities, especially the auto laugh afterwards xD

Years
Veigars laughs are no doubt the best laughs in the game. He also has one of the more logical reasons for joining institute for conflicts. It's just simply pure world domination, and he doesn't need a entire military to do it like those Noxus guys.

I find it hilarious when somebody surprise attacks me and i just instakill them with a full rotation of Veigars abilities, especially the auto laugh afterwards xD

Reminds me of Nasus games where I'm being ganked and I'm like, well, ok then I'll just kill you both. It's no good ganking a nasus with 300+ stacks at 17 minutes, you need to camp him so much earlier, and against nasus you need to freeze the lane under your tower so he can't farm safely. So often people say Riven is a counter to nasus, but people at my elo go far too aggressive with Broken wings that they end up pushing the lane so I cna farm nice and safely under my tower.

Also reminds me of a time where I was playing vayne when suddenly, twisted fate and yi come in for a 2v4 party, and I came out of it with a triple kill, 4 for 0 trade.

But it'll never be as funny as oneshotting the guy chasing you :D

Years
Reminds me of Nasus games where I'm being ganked and I'm like, well, ok then I'll just kill you both. It's no good ganking a nasus with 300+ stacks at 17 minutes, you need to camp him so much earlier, and against nasus you need to freeze the lane under your tower so he can't farm safely. So often people say Riven is a counter to nasus, but people at my elo go far too aggressive with Broken wings that they end up pushing the lane so I cna farm nice and safely under my tower.

Also reminds me of a time where I was playing vayne when suddenly, twisted fate and yi come in for a 2v4 party, and I came out of it with a triple kill, 4 for 0 trade.

But it'll never be as funny as oneshotting the guy chasing you :D

Nasus is impossible to deal with if he gets a lot of stacks early. I usually ban him in Draft or Ranked because if i'm not top lane, either my team will pick him and have 100- stacks in 30 min, or enemy team will pick him and solo carry the game.

I remember when i was Olaf against Garen and Nunu ganked, i was really low and Nunu got a full channel of his ult immediately followed by Garen ult. I survived with a bit of hp and just continued lifestealing really hard off them and killed Nunu and almost killed Garen xD.

A funner moment i had as Veigar was when i was sitting in a bush and enemy Caitlyin walked past it. I just pressed 1(DFG)+R and she was gone xD.

Years
One of Nasus' biggest weaknesses is he can be kited, sure he has wither, but thats only single target, an adc like caitlyn who has a red buff can kite him, Vayne also destroys Nasus too, because she doesnt care about armour or HP. But if you play Nasus like I do, you generally ignore your teamk if you don't trust them, and just go for towers, because my map awareness is probably one of the best of anybody in gold ELO.

Olaf, the 2nd best duelist in the game, second only to Darius. I need to play Olaf more, I havent really played with Olaf since they reworked his kit, and even then he was a monster in the right hands.

I'm armed with the knowlegde, I just dont have luck on my side, rI ragequit yesterday because 7 games in a row, it was 4v5. every game, 4v5. And I beat rivens, teemos, garens, pantheons and Irelias but I lose through no fault of my own. so I decided to take a break. Then I found this place :D

Years
One of Nasus' biggest weaknesses is he can be kited, sure he has wither, but thats only single target, an adc like caitlyn who has a red buff can kite him, Vayne also destroys Nasus too, because she doesnt care about armour or HP. But if you play Nasus like I do, you generally ignore your teamk if you don't trust them, and just go for towers, because my map awareness is probably one of the best of anybody in gold ELO.

I'm armed with the knowlegde, I just dont have luck on my side, rI ragequit yesterday because 7 games in a row, it was 4v5. every game, 4v5. And I beat rivens, teemos, garens, pantheons and Irelias but I lose through no fault of my own. so I decided to take a break. Then I found this place :D

Vayne destroys most champions in the game if she gets a lead and you can play her well. I usually go for objectives instead of teamfighting because if the enemy team doesn't notice, then it's a free bonus for our team, though sometimes the team cannot stop themselves from fighting 4v5s for some reason.

I pretty much know everything about the game too. The matchmaking can be a real pain sometimes. I was actually Bronze 5 cause i was on a huge losing streak, but i climbed out by playing Veigar, Yi(lol) and Jax, it wasn't even that hard because nobody knew how to deal with those champions(and others i played occasionally like Poppy, AD Sion, Fizz, Heimer(Heimer games in Bronze are hilarious),etc). I probably decayed back to Silver 5 or Bronze 1 since i haven't played for over 2 months, but i don't really care cause i plan on making an account on EUNE anyway(ping on NA, may use it for events in this group, EUW has server issues).

And yes i do like playing unpopular champions, i guess unique is more fitting, since most of the kits of champs i play are really different from others.

Years
Vayne destroys most champions in the game if she gets a lead and you can play her well. I usually go for objectives instead of teamfighting because if the enemy team doesn't notice, then it's a free bonus for our team, though sometimes the team cannot stop themselves from fighting 4v5s for some reason.

I pretty much know everything about the game too. The matchmaking can be a real pain sometimes. I was actually Bronze 5 cause i was on a huge losing streak, but i climbed out by playing Veigar, Yi(lol) and Jax, it wasn't even that hard because nobody knew how to deal with those champions(and others i played occasionally like Poppy, AD Sion, Fizz, Heimer(Heimer games in Bronze are hilarious),etc). I probably decayed back to Silver 5 or Bronze 1 since i haven't played for over 2 months, but i don't really care cause i plan on making an account on EUNE anyway(ping on NA, may use it for events in this group, EUW has server issues).

And yes i do like playing unpopular champions, i guess unique is more fitting, since most of the kits of champs i play are really different from others.

Like me in season 3, I pretty much only played sejuani jungle after they nerfed hecarim, and I only lost 1 game out of 13 with her, and that 1 loss was a 3v5. of those 12 won games, 2 of them were 4v5. People didn't realise that not only was arctic assault on a low cooldown, but it also did increasing % max health damage, not to mention that ultimate of hers, then using permafrost when the stun finishes makes for a deadly combo.

same thing for Skarner this year, went completely undefeated on him the games i played as him on the first week, no one could get away, and no one knew what to do.

Years
Like me in season 3, I pretty much only played sejuani jungle after they nerfed hecarim, and I only lost 1 game out of 13 with her, and that 1 loss was a 3v5. of those 12 won games, 2 of them were 4v5. People didn't realise that not only was arctic assault on a low cooldown, but it also did increasing % max health damage, not to mention that ultimate of hers, then using permafrost when the stun finishes makes for a deadly combo.

same thing for Skarner this year, went completely undefeated on him the games i played as him on the first week, no one could get away, and no one knew what to do.

I actually had a lot of stomp(no pun intended) games with Hecarim in Season 3 even after he got nerfed. He is still very powerful if you can play him right, especially in teamfights.

Seujani is one of these sleeper OP champions. I think she will probably become meta with the recent jungle item changes.

As for Skarner, he got reworked and people think he is weak, so it's possible they let their guard down. I kinda preferred the old Skarner with perma slow and R+TP to base xD

Years
Hah, I remember the Darius TP Apprehend bug, there was a video of it on YouTube, Darius uses teleport by the blue buff brush, sees the entire enemy team there, and when he finished teleporting, he used apprehend and pulled all 5 of them to his fountain and got a pentakill

Heir

/EYES SUSPICIOUSLY
Years
Yay, League!

Username: Heir
Summoner Name(s): Watahmellon
Representative Champion: Amumu
Topic Answers:

What do YOU think about Teemo? Do you like him? Do you hate him? Why?

I am not fond of Teemo, because.. Well, there isn't a reason. I just hate Teemo.

Are you a casual player or do you prefer the extremely competitive scene(ranked/competitions)?

I am extremely competitive at League of Legends, but I do enjoy a casual game every once and awhile.

Years
Hah, I remember the Darius TP Apprehend bug, there was a video of it on YouTube, Darius uses teleport by the blue buff brush, sees the entire enemy team there, and when he finished teleporting, he used apprehend and pulled all 5 of them to his fountain and got a pentakill

I remember that vid, it was pretty hilarious. Another bug i really liked(from the vids) was when Blitzcrank would sometimes pull the Baron over the wall with his grab, but that bug has been fixed a long time ago.

Years
me and a diamond friend are making caitlyn nunu a return for botlane.

He rune like 25% attackspeed runes and I take nunu w at level 1, and that gives caitlyn 0.94 attackspeed at level 1, have fun getting any farm if you're a short range carry.

I have started running 18% attackspeed runes on caitlyn for adc and it is really effective, I honestly beleive the attackspeed is more valueable than the early attack damage.

I still want to work out what is better for her in terms of early dps on lane and vs champions, I figured attackspeed because I had actually read from one of Phreak's tweets that the best dps item in the game is the Phantom dancer, and that has no damage on it, jsut movespeed, attackspeed, and crit chance.

I can't wait for her Headhunter skin to come out, it looks really cool judging from Stonewall's PBE video.

Years
I prefer Stattik Shiv over Phantom Dancer on any ADC. It builds out of an item that gives gold and has a 100 damage proc to multiple enemies and it can crit. Most League of Legends vids on their channel are outdated, for example some still suggest items that have been removed or have old abilities or other things.

i looked up few Doom Bots videos, i would probably not beat the level 2 bots, let alone level 5 bots. It's just way too insane at level 2 and 5.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back