• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Stocking Stuffer Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Stocking Stuffer Challenge
225.gif

Welcome to another exciting and totally not rushed out Christmas event! What better way to end off your challenges for the year than by cramming this challenge into the mix! Let's cut the chat and get on to the important stuff then, shall we? In this challenge, you'll be stuffing your fellow challengers' stockings. Everyone will receive 3 presents and 3 pieces of coal, so everyone will be running a team of six. Anyone participating is free to assign the presents and coal to anyone that signs up. So let's move on to what there is to choose from.​

Presents:
Spoiler:

Coal:
Spoiler:

Rules:
1. This is for all games!
2. If you are given something that you are not able to get within your game, just tell us and someone will change the one you're not able to get to a different Pokemon.
3. Please have your first party member by the second gym. If this isn't possible, you can ask for one of your slots to be switched so that you can obtain what you need within a timely manner.
4. HM slaves are allowed.
5. Remember not to assign teams unless you yourself are participating.

User: Sydian
Game: Sapphire

Stuffers
Spoiler:

Santas
Spoiler:

Emblem will be given to people that update at least once.

Last edited:

Aryan143

The Fennekin Fan!
Years
Username: Aryan143
Game: White2

Sydian, your presents-

Fossil- Armaldo
Altaria
Fav. No-Legend- Blaziken

Your Coals-

Leat Fav. Non Legend- Luvdisc
NFE- Loudred
Pokemon that learns Smokescreen, Haze, or Smog and has to keep it-Weezing

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I didn't mean for you to pick the exact Pokemon we use though...just what it has to be. lol :( That's up to the player's discretion. My favorite isn't even Blaziken.

Have a gift, something with your fave move, an in-game trade, ugly Pokemon, Pokemon you can't give STAB to, and an NFE.

Edit: I remembered my Sapphire is free so I'll go with that instead of Ruby I think. So I'll have Cradily, Altaria (AWWW YEAAAH), Umbreon, Pikachu, Lombre, and hell, I'll keep the Weezing. Weezing is kinda cool.

Speaking of Umbreon, my battery in Sapphire is dead. If I set the clock to night time, will it be stuck on that? I'm pretty sure it's stuck wherever it stopped working, but I'm not totally sure of that. Either way, I can just evolve it in Emerald since my battery is fine there.

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
It's fine, sorry if I worded the post weird to where you couldn't understand it. And I already gave you yours in my last post. :) Good luck!

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Woo! :) You can have a fossil, a gift, your favorite, your least favorite, Delibird, and something from the evil team in your game.

11wildy

Me!
Years
Erm, I think you get the fossils after the Elite four in Black 2. And I just used a Delibird in my Delibird solo run on Heartgold ;( And I will have troubles trading one in, since I already restarted my heartgold, and don't have one on any other game. Do you mind giving me another restriction for that, even though I do love Delibirds :(

Golurk: Use your favorite AND least favorite, one with your favorite move AND one without STAB moves, also take a gift Pokemon and one from the evil team.

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Take an in-game trade instead of a fossil and replace Delibird with a STABless Pokemon. I just got done using an Altaria myself btw and have to have one again. ...No complaints about that really because I love Altaria. XD Of course I do, I'm the Altaria. Awwww yeah.

11wildy

Me!
Years
Whoo, thank you Syd<3 And I wouldn't mind deli even that much if it was more than a week ago that I used it XD. I really hated missing EVERY move because of hustle, now I'm going to try and make a team, I'll edit this post with the planned team :D.

Gift Pokemon:
Favorite Pokemon:
Least favorite Pokemon:
Evil team Pokemon:
STABless Pokemon:
In-game trade Pokemon:

Actually, what are the rules on trading in Pokemon? Can I trade in an Ambipom, since it is an in-game trade that happens after the Elite Four? Or can I trade in my (least) favorite Pokemon? If I'm allowed to trade I will use a fossil over an In-game trade, since that was originally assigned, if not, I can't monotype this event xD

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Want to post and clarify not to be afraid to assign someone a shiny Pokemon. If you're playing on a game with Wi-Fi, you could just download a shiny off Pokecheck (preferably level 1 not 100 or anything insane of course, but I trust y'all won't) or if you're on an emulator, you could hack in a shiny. And if your game is GSC/HGSS you obviously have a free shiny with the red Gyarados, so yeah. :) Just keep that in mind~

11wildy

Me!
Years
If I can assign more than 1 person: jdthebud, you can use:
A gift
A shiny
An in-game trade
Evil team Pokemon
Least favorite
Smokescreen/haze/Smog using Pokemon.

Years
Thanks for the presents/coal wildy!

Favorite: Dodrio
Least Favorite: Vileplume (god I hate them so!)
Favorite Move: Spore - Parasect
No STAB Moves: Nidoqueen
Gift Pokemon: Vaporeon
Evil Team Pokemon: Kangaskhan (but if that doesn't count, I'll use Arbok)

I can't get any before the first gym, so... should I change a pokemon? Or is this okay?

11wildy

Me!
Years
The rules state you need to get one before the second gym, where you can have a Paras. But I guess you can change year least favorite a bit to something available before the first gym if you want to? :)

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
Years
I've decided to play Shiny Gold X.

My Team:

A gift - Fearow
A shiny - Gyarados
An in-game trade - Machamp
Evil team Pokemon - Raticate
Least favorite - Sunflora
Smokescreen/haze/Smog using Pokemon - Typhlosion

Last edited:
Years
Here you go honeyman! Good luck!

• Legendary with BST under 600
  • In-game trade Pokemon
  • Gift Pokemon
  • NFE Pokemon
  • Least favorite non-legendary Pokemon
  • Pokemon from evil team of your game with attacks that have 70 base damage or less

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back