• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Back to the Past: A Red, Blue, Yellow (and Green) Roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skye

a dreamer...
Years
OOC: Belle and Ace! Please come join us!

IC: "Great!" Skye exclaimed, smiling brightly. She tucked her long blond hair behind her ears, and blinked her purple-ish blue eyes with a little bit of confusion. "So...where is it again?"

She blushed deep red. She hoped they wouldn't think she was ditsy!

Years
OOC: Wow, Skye, I never would have thought there could be a good story for Brock! I just read it and it's awesome! I also read up your comments and anything Ash and Misty. You're such a Pok?shipper!(That's not a bad thing! I dunno, I might be one, but I never called myself that.)

IC: "Uh, you mean that building on top of that hill with a windmill?" Duc replied, taking out a map of the town. "I've studied the map of Pallet Town while riding here." He points on the map a large building with what seems like a big field in the back.

While the group was leaving, Duc's Pikachu notices that the group was already gone. It sorta panicked and ran aroud the place until Duc ran back and picked it up.

"Geez, Pikachu, you have to be more observant." Somehow offended by this comment, Pikachu shocks Duc with a Thundershock.

A few seconds later, Duc regains conciousness.
"I'm okay! Just a little jumpy!" replied Duc while getting up. "I'm gonna need all the help I can get. My Pikachu still won't listen to me! Besides, I want to get a Pok?dex myself. Traveling all alone isn't as fun as traveling with friends ya know!"

Last edited:

Skye

a dreamer...
Years
OOC: arigatou, creator of Duc! Thanks so much for reading it! Brock is my favorite if you couldn't tell! Haha!

IC: "Thanks for coming with me," Skye said as they reached Professor Oak's lab. "I'm a little nervous, but it won't be so bad since I have friends with me!"

They walk in, and are immediately greeted by Professor Oak himself.

"Why hello!" he says, giving them all handshakes. "You must be Skye, and I recognize Thomas from just a little while ago. How is Bulbasaur holding up?? Oh, and who's this?" He asks pointing to Duc. "I believe we haven't met yet!"

Skye

a dreamer...
Years
OOC: Sorry Duc, if it seemed like we skipped you or something! I didn't mean to on purpose!!

IC: "This is Duc," Skye said to Professor Oak. "I met him on the way here, and he's looking for a Pokedex too."

"Wonderful!" said the Professor. "You'll have to excuse me if I seem rushed. I don't really have a moment to talk you through all the features of it, but you all have your starting Pokemon, and I'm sure you can figure it out. I'm in the middle of helping on a faster transport system for Pokemon"

The Professor rummaged around on his desk.

"Here you are!" he exclaimed, beaming proudly. "I'm sure Thomas won't mind helping you out. Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to get back to this project. Best of luck to the three of you!!"

"Thank you Professor!"

With that, the three left the lab. Skye looked at her two human companions, and Agile climbed onto her shoulder.

"Well guys, this is it!" she exclaimed. "I wasn't too excited before, but now this looks like it will be an awesome adventure! Let's go!"

Rated R Superstar?

Rated "R" Superstar
Years
"Ha Ha Ha! Charmander,bite it!" Ace said. "Char Char!" the Charmander said as it bit a Oddish. "Oddish...." The Oddish had fainted. "Poke-Ball Go!" Ace said,throwing the ball at the Oddish.

Skye

a dreamer...
Years
OOC: Thanks for joining us, Ace!

IC: Skye watched a trainer capture an Oddish with what seemed like ease.

"Hi!" she called. "Are you a new trainer too? I'm Skye, and this is Duc and Thomas!" She gestured towards the trainers next to her. "Oh, and this is Agile, my Pikachu."

Agile crossed her arms over her chest and stuck her tongue out at Skye.

Skye

a dreamer...
Years
Skye watched him turn away. She was a little confused.

"Wait!" she cried. "Why don't you..."

She trailed off as a Spearow nearly knocked her over. It knocked Agile to the ground, and made her really angry.

"Oh! Ah! I'm going to catch you!" Skye exclaimed. She rumaged in her bag for a Pokeball, and dropped it because she was nervous. Agiile handed it to her. "Erm...go Agile! Attack that Spearow with thundershock!!"

"Chuuuu!!" Agile cried fiercely, and sent a charge of electricity towards the Spearow. As Agile was a rather small Pikachu, the lightning only made the Spearow more angry.

"Dodge it, Agile!" Skye commanded, feeling a little more confident at her Pikachu's exceptional speed.

Agile dodged the attack easily, and sent another thundershock at the Spearow. This one was much more powerful than the last, and the Spearow was weakened. It wobbled a few steps on the ground, and became a lot slower. Skye took the oppertunity to throw a Pokeball at it.

The ball teetered and tottered for a few moments. Skye held her breath, and finally, the Spearow ceased to fight. It made her sad in a way. Her excited, nervous expression turned solemn.

"I hope I will train you well," she said picking up the Pokeball. "I will call you 'Fury.'"

She turned her attention back to Ace, who had made his way down the path a ways.

"Come with us!" she called. "We're on our way to Pewter!"

Prof. Pine

Hero of Winds and Dreams
Years
"Well scince we are headed to Pewter we better train around here I've seen the gym leader battle and he's prety tough," said Thomas as he walked with Skye, Duc, and Ace,"so If you need me I'll be up aheaded for awhile training,Bulbasuar Go!"

Thomas walked ahead with his Bulbasuar to train it.

Skye

a dreamer...
Years
"Sounds good! I'm going to go catch some grass or water Pokemon to beat the rock Pokemon with!" Skye trotted off into the forest, making quick work of a Caterpie with Fury. She nicknamed it "Sticky."

The trouble was with the Staryu, or rather, the aftermath of the Staryu. By the time Skye had caught it, Agile was soaked to the bone. Skye was so excited about it, that she tripped over a root by the water and fell right into the pond. She changed her shirt, and they headed back to the road.

The first person she saw was Ace, and she blushed.

"Don't ask..." she trailed off, her hair dripping. She was an inch away from cracking up.

"Pi, pikachu," Agile said, exhasperated, the pink bows on the end of her ears drooping with dampness.

Prof. Pine

Hero of Winds and Dreams
Years
meanwhile in the forset Thomas was trying to catch a Poliwag.

when he found one he called his Bulbasuar over from the tree it was vine whipping.

"Bulbasuar leach seed now!"said Thomas grabing a Pokeball from his belt.

"Bulba," it said as it shot out vines from it's back and started whipping the Poliwag.

"Go Pokeball!"Thomas said as he threw the ball at the Poliwag. The ball (like Skye's) tettered and tottered and finaly stoped,

"just for fun I'll name you Poliwrath" said Thomas as he held the Pokeball in his hands.

Then he headed back to the group,"What happenwed to you Skye!?!"Thomas said as he meet back up with the group.

Skye

a dreamer...
Years
"Erm...had a little run in with my new Staryu, 'Ninja,'" Skye replied, squeezing the moisture out of her hiar, as Agile toweled herself off. She looked at Thomas with a pink, embarassed face. "I guess I'm not all that great!"

She noticed the pokeball in his hand.

"What did you get?" she asked. "Maybe we could have a battle to toughen up our Pokemon for the gym!"

She smiled sheepishly as she squeezed the moisture out of her pant leg.

Years
OOC: SORRY!!! I've been really busy over the weekend, so I couldn't post anything!

IC: "Wow, already got new Pok?mon?" said Duc walking from the woods, trying to catch up with the group for he stayed far too long at Prof. Oak's lab.

"I just had to interview him! He's of course the Professor who gave Ash his Pikachu ya know!" Duc then pulls out a small voice recorder and plays a sample. "Shouldn't we head for Viridian City first? It is closer!"

Pikachu on the other hand, played around the nearby river. While he's running around, a group of Staryu jumped out of the water. Pikachu doesn't notice it, but the Staryu seems very agitated.

"Pi?" wondered Duc's Pikachu when the Staryu used a Bubble attack on it. Pikachu avoids the direct attack, but still gets knocked down to the ground.

Duc hears the cry of Pikachu and runs down to see what's the matter. "Whoa, a group of Pok?mon... what are they?" He pulls out the Pok?Dex and quickly identifies them. "Water Pok?mon? That shouldn't be so hard for Pikachu." Duc orders Pikachu to use Thundershock on the Staryu.

"Pikachu!" yells Pikachu as it hits one of the Staryu, but the others intervine with another Bubble attack, knocking Pikachu against a tree. Duc is confounded by the result. "What, but electric attacks are supposed to be super effective against water!" After giving a second thought, Duc orders to try to run away from the battle. Pikachu gladly accepts the command and runs. The Staryu sees this and blocks all possible escape routes.

"Oh man, I'm gonna need some serious help with this one!"

Skye

a dreamer...
Years
OOC: Yay!!! Nice to have Duc back!!

IC: Skye heard Duc yelling off in the forest. She ran after him, thinking something was wrong. She found him sprinting full tilt away from some Staryu.

"Want some helo?" she called. "Agile and I would be happy to!"

Years
OCC: You mean help, right?

IC: "Yeah, I'd appreciate some now!" eagerly replied Duc. "My Pikachu hasn't been in many battles since I got here. It was getting creamed by the three Staryu. They seem to be at a very high level."

Pikachu struggled to support even it's own weight when Skye and Agile came along. One Staryu diverted it's attention to Skye but the other two seemed to ignore her.

"Are you sure you can still battle, Pikachu?" asked Duc worriedly. Pikachu replies with a strong "Pika!" "Alright then. Pikachu, avoid the Staryu and use Thundershock!"

Pikachu does so and manages to barely hit a Staryu, but like before, the other Staryu used Bubble on Pikachu to stop it's attack. Pikachu manages to shake of the blow and uses Thundershock yet again on the attacking Staryu.

Skye

a dreamer...
Years
OOC: Whoa! I'm in two places at once!! I'll fix that...hang on everybody!! (And yes...I did mean help...lol)

IC: "Go, Agile! Use thundershock!" Skye commanded.

Agile leapt right into battle, but instead of taking on the Staryu. it ran to Duc's Pikachu's side, and pushed her cheek against it. She used thundershock on the Pikachu.

"Whoa! What a cool idea! She just recharged your Pikachu!" Skye exclaimed."Help take care of those Staryu, together, Agile!"

In a jiffy, both Pikachus had triumphed over the Staryu. They were both exhaused, and Skye picked up Agile, and gave her a hug.

"You were awesome!" she exclaimed. She looked over at Duc and his Pikachu. "So were you two! We make a great team!"

Agile sighed and smiled.

"Well, what are you waiting for Duc! Capture one of those Staryu! They're really useful!"

OOC: Okay, here's the start of the battle, Thomas!!

IC: Skye returned from the forest looking tired.

"Sorry I ran off like that!" she said, exhasperated. "Duc needed some help. I'm ready to battle though. You chose a Poliwag? I choose Agile!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back