• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hello

Wandering lucario

Waiting 4 that special someone
Years
hi im a newbi and i know someone in orlando,fl who told me about everything so im know how to do stuff and i was wondering if any other newbies whanted to be my friend i only got 1 so far

I Laugh at your Misfortune!

Normal is a synonym for boring
Years
Hey there zeke15! Its always great to meet a new member, so if you need any help or just want to chat, don't hesitate to PM me...wow, I feel like a sales rep. Just one word of warning though, I'd suggest resizing your signature. It may be a teeny bit too big...:P

8th Wonder™

റിപ്പബ്ല? ??ക്ക്
Years
Hello there zeke15! Make sure you have read the forum rules. And resize your signature because it's pretty big!! Add me if you like.

captainfez3

Old School Trainer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 4, 2019
Howdy Zeke, nice to have you on the forums. Feel free to add me as a friend, I enjoy trading and battling, so let me know if you want to do either! :)

Rey Lewis 55

Baltimore Ravens Fan
Years
Hello there Zeke 15, my name is Rey Lewis and welcome to the community. It doesn't matter if you have friends on here or not, it's just having fun on here, but I can be your friend.

Wandering lucario

Waiting 4 that special someone
Years
thank you guys for saying you would be my friend not many people are my friends at my school because im poor so they make fun of me and do stuff to me so i think its awsome that you'd be my friends :D

Back