• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Battle / BF Partner Request / IV Battle Thread [looking for a battle? go here!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

brandoneball

Victini!
Years
I just lost to ShinySalamance, it was a great game! We both got lucky, but his strategy beat my raw legendary power, and with one of his Poke'mon left he finished my party, the last of my party! IT WAS GREAT!

Calamity

Just for the love of the game.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 10, 2020
Guess what, I want another battle guys, same clauses as previous posts. Vm me up! :)

brandoneball

Victini!
Years
Hi people! Want to battle? Generation 5 6 on 6 battle, no legendaries, not even I use legendaries anymore! I'm going to VM a few people here asking for a battle!

TY

I wanna train my team if they fit together ^^
VM me.

Calamity

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 10, 2020
5th gen, 6v6 battle anyone? Standard clauses blah blah. Vm me up!

Altorca

lords of alamos clan leader
Years
  • Seen May 2, 2012
battle anyone?
anytjhing goes?
(no wondertombs)

Altorca

lords of alamos clan leader
Years
  • Seen May 2, 2012
ok my fc is
4083 4862 1780
ive registered u and ill be waiting in wifi room

Years
hi,
I'd like to try my core out because I hadn't put a team together in ages, and none of them is at Lv 100 yet so...
anyone for a gen IV Lv 50 3 on 3, at the battle tower?

Years
Hey I wanna test a 5th gen team, so if anyone is interested, standart OU 6vs6 yada yada yada. pm me or vm me or whatever

Keiran

[b]Rock Solid[/b]
Years
Hey, looking to test out my newest 6v6 team. I prefer Triple Battles with the standard wi-fi rules, but I'll do whatever. PM/VM me, please!

Calamity

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 10, 2020
Looking for a battle, standard rules etc etc, send me a Vm if y'all interested..

Calamity

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 10, 2020
5th gen 6v6 battle anyone? Vm me up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back